monkey dinosaurs!

So, a couple of friends and i went to see "A Sound of Thunder" at the movie theater the other night. If you've never heard of it don't worry. Neither has anyone else. This movie is a diamond in the rough. The special effects were nothing short of amazing, and the dialouge could be likened to the elequent prose of Shakespearean drama. Get to the theater and see this as soon as possible. It is an epic film and an instant classic. Check out these pictures (you'll see the reference made in the title of this thread) and read some of the reviews. Critics cannot get enough of this film and neither can I. In short, best film ever."The scene where the giant brontosaurus attacks the travelers looks so precisely like actors standing in front of back projection that it scarcely improves on the original King Kong." -Roger Ebert"People at the studio screening I attended began fleeing after 10 minutes -- and they got in for free." -Paul Clinton of CNNThe reviews are out and "A Sound of Thunder" is America's new favorite movie!http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sound_of_t...nder/photos.phphttp://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/...review.thunder/

i really want to see this. there is nothing i like better than a terrible movie (i am part of the shark attack 3: megaladon cult). too bad it definately will never make it to theaters down here :cry:

i saw this one really bad dinosaur movie a few years ago... i doubt anyone here has seen it... it is so bad there is no way they could have released it in theaters... i think it was called jurassic park 3...

i saw this one really bad dinosaur movie a few years ago... i doubt anyone here has seen it... it is so bad there is no way they could have released it in theaters... i think it was called jurassic park 3...
LOL. As long as it doesn't have Whoopie Goldberg...
  • 1 year later...

The sharks in Deep Blue Sea laugh at this movie.The snake in Anaconda giggles at this movie.The motorcycle going 200mph in Torque makes fun of this movie. Not to mention the girl fight on top of the motorcycles.How broke is Ben Kingsley and Ed Burns? Couldn't they do gum ads in Japan or voice overs for car commercials instead?