unbelievable hand

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!??!?!?!!PokerStars 1/2 Omaha/8 (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is CO with [Ad], [3d], [Ks], [2s]. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls.Flop: (16 SB) [2d], [7d], [9d] (8 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls. Turn: (24 BB) [Kc] (8 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls.River: (52 BB) [9c] (7 players)SB bets, SB calls, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.Final Pot: 68 BBResults in white below: SB has Qc Qh 4s As (High: two pair, queens and nines). MP2 has Ah Kc Kd 2c (High: a full house, Kings full of Nines). MP3 has Ac 6s 9s 9h (High: four of a kind, nines). Button has Ac 7s 7c 2h (High: a full house, Sevens full of Nines). Outcome: MP3 wins 67.7 BB. Yea yea yea BAD BEAT FORUM I know.PS. WTF was SB thinking?

awesome laydown on the river
Awesome??7 people to the river with a pair on board???I used to sniff gasoline as a kid
yes., its awesome that he didnt donk it up., lets be honest, most people even ones who post here would have continued on the river
Awesome??7 people to the river with a pair on board???I used to sniff gasoline as a kid
yes., its awesome that he didnt donk it up., lets be honest, most people even ones who post here would have continued on the river
Good point, for him iw was awesome.Kinda like praising a kitten for crappin in the litter box.
Good point, for him iw was awesome.Kinda like praising a kitten for crappin in the litter box.
exactly!
exactly!
Ouch. I love the complete lack of respect I have here. :-)I just thought it was funny that what ended up being a 2 outter against me hit on the river after capping it all the way 7 freakin ways. Unbereavable!!

Just for the record, I wouldnt cold call 3 bets once the board paired. :club: 8)

exactly!
Ouch. I love the complete lack of respect I have here. :-)I just thought it was funny that what ended up being a 2 outter against me hit on the river after capping it all the way 7 freakin ways. Unbereavable!!
Yeah never had it happen!