craziest rush of cards ever... 3 hands in a row!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Donk-worthy bump!
haha. thanks for the bump man. anyone else want to make any comments about my play, this thread, or better yet the ppl making the comments.. please feel free to do so.
awww.. you're all cranky.. you havent had your nap.. look.. you didnt even finish your juice. :club:
Well, his straw broke and he couldn't punch it through the hole in his juice box.
I was hardcore in grade school yo. Id take the straw and jam it in upside down in my Capri Sun.

Oh and to the OP:The jerk store called..... :club: (seriously, where do these morons come from?? Is there a woodwork we dont know about? Is it Foxwoods Pro and JFarrell signing up for multiple accounts? Is it NWP members having a joke at our expense?)

uhh.. i didnt read anything after your first hand, cuz i started to laugh but.2nd Hand: KcQh.. called a raise to 6 or so.. 3 players.. flop comes 10c4c2c.. 1st plyer checks.. i bet out $5, hoping for a cheap turn.. 3rd plyer raises to 10.. hoping for a cheap turn?.. why the hell did u bet out then?.  not like i'm a math wiz, but usually a "free-check" is less expensive then a bet.anyone agree?
It would seem that way at first glance to the novice poker player. You clearly don't understand the subtleties of the game. You see, he decides to put more money in the pot when he has the option to not put any more money in the pot so it will be cheaper for him to see the next card........wait, now i'm confused too.
Oh and to the OP:The jerk store called.....    :club:  (seriously, where do these morons come from??  Is there a woodwork we dont know about?  Is it Foxwoods Pro and JFarrell signing up for multiple accounts?  Is it NWP members having a joke at our expense?)
Well that's funny, because I heard you were their number one seller.Maybe you should just call his wife a whore...
I once tried to join a clique.  They hazed me by trying to make me eat a whole quiche.Personally, I think hazing is very cliche.
LOL... nice wordplay!
uhh.. i didnt read anything after your first hand, cuz i started to laugh but.2nd Hand: KcQh.. called a raise to 6 or so.. 3 players.. flop comes 10c4c2c.. 1st plyer checks.. i bet out $5, hoping for a cheap turn.. 3rd plyer raises to 10.. hoping for a cheap turn?.. why the hell did u bet out then?.  not like i'm a math wiz, but usually a "free-check" is less expensive then a bet.anyone agree?
I actually don't knock his play here. There are a lot of situations I've encountered where a bet is sufficiant to get a "cheap" turn.The guy could have checked and showed weakness or he could have bet $5 hoping that he just gets called, instead of letting the players behind him bet $15 or $20, thinking he's weak. By the time the raise comes the pot odds are good enough to smooth call for a club.I think the term here is buying a free card. You bet the flop hoping for a check on the turn.Whatever I think he shouldn't have called preflop with K/Q off in the first place.
I once tried to join a clique.  They hazed me by trying to make me eat a whole quiche.Personally, I think hazing is very cliche.
If a man with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is that a hostage situation?If an endagered animal goes to eat an endagered plant, which one do you save?
I actually don't knock his play here.  There are a lot of situations I've encountered where a bet is sufficiant to get a "cheap" turn.The guy could have checked and showed weakness or he could have bet $5 hoping that he just gets called, instead of letting the players behind him bet $15 or $20, thinking he's weak.  By the time the raise comes the pot odds are good enough to smooth call for a club.I think the term here is buying a free card.  You bet the flop hoping for a check on the turn.Whatever I think he shouldn't have called preflop with K/Q off in the first place.
I'm not going to try and justify my play.. lord knows what ppl will say.. i had been playin on the table for over an hour, it was VERY loose, he was raising every other hand /w any two cards and even hitting at times... thats why i called KQo...
I actually don't knock his play here.  There are a lot of situations I've encountered where a bet is sufficiant to get a "cheap" turn.The guy could have checked and showed weakness or he could have bet $5 hoping that he just gets called, instead of letting the players behind him bet $15 or $20, thinking he's weak.  By the time the raise comes the pot odds are good enough to smooth call for a club.I think the term here is buying a free card.  You bet the flop hoping for a check on the turn.Whatever I think he shouldn't have called preflop with K/Q off in the first place.
I'm not going to try and justify my play.. lord knows what ppl will say.. i had been playin on the table for over an hour, it was VERY loose, he was raising every other hand /w any two cards and even hitting at times... thats why i called KQo...
Well, yeah, but why did you have to waste everybody's time by posting it on this forum? That's the real question.
Well, yeah, but why did you have to waste everybody's time by posting it on this forum? That's the real question.
maybe cuz I thought this was a poker forum where you talk and share stories about poker.. guess I was wrong. Its a bashing, I'm better than you, kiddie forum for people who have no life like you... or for some its prolly just to have a lil fun and entertainment behind the protection of a computer. Either way if i'm wasting your time, why do you continue to reply?? I would think you wouldnt even care, but i bet your going to hit refresh and see if I post a reply to your post... then you'll reply back with an even dumber remark.. go ahead... if you really didnt care why did you just read this whole post from me?? :oops: let's see if you reply back.
maybe cuz I thought this was a poker forum where you talk and share stories about poker.. guess I was wrong. Its a bashing, I'm better than you, kiddie forum for people who have no life like you... or for some its prolly just to have a lil fun and entertainment behind the protection of a computer. Either way if i'm wasting your time, why do you continue to reply?? I would think you wouldnt even care, but i bet your going to hit refresh and see if I post a reply to your post... then you'll reply back with an even dumber remark.. go ahead... if you really didnt care why did you just read this whole post from me?? :oops: let's see if you reply back.
Want to have a street fight? I live in St Louis. Ill give you a fat lip, then bash your skull in with a cement block.

As along time poster here I would like to welcome you SLK here to the forum.I thought you played the hands perfectly and congradulate you on your big win.Keep up the good work!!!!and to my fellow veteran posters: Ease up guys.

As along time poster here I would like to welcome you SLK here to the forum.I thought you played the hands perfectly and congradulate you on your big win.Keep up the good work!!!!and to my fellow veteran posters: Ease up guys.
You've been with the forum for 6 days and have 8 posts.How are you a vet? If your being funny don't forget to put (sw) behind it.
if convienence stores are open 24/7, why are there locks on the doors?
actually, a simple answer to this.you're working by yourself, it's a dead time at night, and you really have to take a piss.