Uh huh, one male dancer.Ya, you "happened to notice" he looks like someone.You weren't checking him out or anything, uh huh.No, no, you aren't gay.Ya, uh huh, that's it.You "looked up" his profile because he looks like someone, yup.I mean, that's why you searched out the male dancers profile.Sure, you didn't think he was hot. Uh huh.

Concierge :"Well, Mr. Sherman what can I do for you here where the sand turns to gold?"Eddie: " I want to **** Daniel Negranu, you have to help me out!!!"Concierge: "I think I have just the thing sir...."

Nah, you're not gay as long as you don't kiss the guy.
Every male has had this thought at least once in their life when they wake up spooning next to their good buddy after a night of long drinking."Well, I didn't touch his dick.""Um, dude..""Yeah, my arm was around him, but, I DIDN'T TOUCH HIS DICK.""All right..It's cool.""No, really, I DIDN'T TOUCH HIS DICK.""Okay, man..""I'll kick your fucking ass right now..""I believe you man..""You better.."

A little hard to follow due to the fact that I did not see the original post. Something with DN and some male stripper I'm assuming??For anyone that reads Page2 on espn.com they put a sports star next to another famous person and change it every day or so. I think this Bloch/MilfHunter matchup needs to be sent to them....

A little hard to follow due to the fact that I did not see the original post.  Something with DN and some male stripper I'm assuming??For anyone that reads Page2 on espn.com they put a sports star next to another famous person and change it every day or so.   I think this Bloch/MilfHunter matchup needs to be sent to them....
cool. i checked it out, but have no idea how to submitt it., it wont bring up the box to submitt for me