im being brought in as a ringer

My sister in law is a builder here in texas. Well they decided to have a poker tourney at this years builders meet an greet. Not sure what the prizes are yet but the buyin is 150 dollars and only 150 tickets available. So wish me luck tonight ill be playing a bunch of drunk builders.

Don't get too censored when they suck out your aces with king trey - that's what happened to me last time I played in an event like that.
It could go that way but if your all in before the final table and not 3 to 1 over that person somthing is wrong
My sister in law is a builder here in texas.  Well they decided to have a poker tourney at this years builders meet an greet.  Not sure what the prizes are yet but the buyin is 150 dollars and only 150 tickets available.  So wish me luck tonight ill be playing a bunch of drunk builders.
Umm. dont you have to be good to be a ringer??baaahahaahaha.. j/k jaybo
My sister in law is a builder here in texas.  Well they decided to have a poker tourney at this years builders meet an greet.  Not sure what the prizes are yet but the buyin is 150 dollars and only 150 tickets available.  So wish me luck tonight ill be playing a bunch of drunk builders.
Umm. dont you have to be good to be a ringer??baaahahaahaha.. j/k jaybo
Hey i got cracked 4 times in that game by 44 it was a sad day my wife actually got to the final and i was the bubble.
the krablar is the most powerful weapon in the history of poker. drwnded, you are an insult to the game, this site and your family.
Obviously my opponent wasn't aware he was wielding such a force either, b/c he didn't do the crab dance afterwards. Besides, everyone knows Presto is the only unbeatable starting hand in holdem.