dan druff is a clown

how annoying is he? omg...and im not impressed by his play at all....hwes makes an ass out of himself everytime he opens his mouth...cheeriong for a three when he had a broadway to make it look like hes on a wheel draw...lolll...then he wins a hand and starts spinning his jacket around?....this guy has to guts to criticize negreanu's play...lolllllllllll...what a joke!....the guy cant even handle the chips and the cards...this guy is not a poker player.....hes an online clown who got lucky and did well in 2 tournaments....he still hasnt proven anything....li bet we wont even here about him in the future wsop's to come...ps....dandruff should take his wsop winnings and buy some rogaine and some face cream.

Druff has gotten rich playing poker and has a bracelet.You, on the other hand, suck at life.
...the guy is annoying, weahther u like it or not.
YSALPKYWhether you like it or not.
...i normally dont like posting...but i cant control myself...ive never seen anyone so annoying...he makes wanna smash my tv set...i had to post...couldnt controll myself
Druff has gotten rich playing poker and has a bracelet.You, on the other hand, suck at life.
YSALPKYWhether you like it or not.
ysalpky????...i dont know what that means...
YSALPKY
you suck at life.... can someone please finish it for me. i have no idea what it means.i hope i was right about the first 4 words thoughteneightps. vatche, RGP is calling
YouSuckAtLifePleaseKillYourself
Yeah...can't argue with that.This is the first time I've ever found Norman Chad to be funny, btw.
YSALPKY
you suck at life.... can someone please finish it for me. i have no idea what it means.i hope i was right about the first 4 words thoughteneightps. vatche, RGP is calling
hahaha, is it okay if i add that to my internet Lingo?
YSALPKY
....clever...but weather i kill myself or not, dan druff will alwayz be annoying and a ****n clown