when isolating doesn't work.

sb was maniacal, no GT+, but I'd estimate him to be around 60/30/a billion.5/1 LHEHero is UTG with [Ac] [9c].Hero limps, 4 others limp, sb raises, bb folds, hero calls, 2 others call and 2 of the limpers fold (wtf?). Table was extremely LP preflop, except for the maniac. I know some will not like this limp, not gonna argue that it is marginal. Flop (10 SB): [Ad] [4c] [3s]sb bets, Hero raises, MP calls, sb folds. Tried to isolate the crazy man, as my hand fared quite well against the range he'd raise pf and bet with here on the flop. MP cold calling definately set off the alarms. Turn (7.5 BB): [8h]hero... What's my line from here? I was paying so much attention to the maniac that I hadn't really gotten a read on MP

Raising the flop is definitely +EVI guess I'm with Tim on the turn and river. But, if MP is pretty passive and he raises my turn bet I might consider folding. Is that horrible?

I bet this turn and river and fold to a raise from a passive player. You're only beating 4 otehr aces. And your willingness to put money into the pot will hopefully discourage bluff raises on the end.

Nothing wrong with limping a9s n EP in these loose games. The raise is good on the flop, bet the turn and river. If youre raise, i call down. Theres a wheel draw but other than that theres no flush/staright draws. Worst case scenario youre up against a set or two pair and will get raised on the turn, against 2 pair you still have outs to counterfit theirs. Bet the turn, if its not raised, bet the river.