8/14/2005 4:22 pm cst

Congrats! While you're up at night, you can play more poker. Hold baby on your left, use right hand for mouse. Just make sure that your left arm is supported and you can play for hours that way.

If you need a babysitter Nikki_N is probably willing, she's the resident baby cuddler.Congrats
Only if you don't mind your child being a toker at 2 months
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you referring to Madame Nikki's new avatar? Because if you look closely, it is a Camel. A cigarette. Of the perfectly legal kind. Nikki is a very responsible mother and baby cuddler. I'd trust her with my offspring anyday.And to the OP - Congratz! Gobears is right. Find a comfy chair you can rock the baby and play flops in.
Not.Very.Nice.Asshole
Looks like it's about time to start including a disclaimer in all my posts:EVERYTHING I WRITE IS A JOKE. I'M FUCKING KIDDING. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ANYONE IN THIS FORUM. Did you really think I was serious?Edit: Sorry for blowing up. Packing for college is a stressful bitch, especially when you save it all for the last day.
Looks like it's about time to start including a disclaimer in all my posts:EVERYTHING I WRITE IS A JOKE. I'M FUCKING KIDDING. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ANYONE IN THIS FORUM.  Did you really think I was serious?Edit: Sorry for blowing up. Packing for college is a stressful bitch, especially when you save it all for the last day.
Yea but packing up when your senior year is done is easy, just throw everything out.