your worse poker decision!

Are you sure it wasn't playing 3/6 with only $500?
Well, that was a mistake but obviously I didn't know much about bank roll management until I came to this forum and as you can see I got lucky and built my bankroll to more than enough to keep playing 3-6, so again my worst decision since playing poker still stands........

My worst would had to have been one choice I made a few weeks ago. I get AQos in the big blind on the final hand of the night. Anyway the flop is JA2.UTG (incredibly loose player)bets, I raise him three times his bet, then another another loose player moves in.UTG calls. I was very tired, and felt that they would have raised pf with JJ,AA, AJ, or AK.The only hand that had me worried was 22.I was going to lay it down, but some sudden spark of aggression must have zapped me because I moved in.It turns out the UTG had JJ for a set, and the other player I did indeed have crushed. The turn was a T, but I missed the king on the river :? This was certainly a bad decision, but after working for four hours, and then playing cards for 5 hours, and considering who was in the hand, I dont think my play is as bad as it would be against better players. However its still bad because the poker math should say AQ was no good. bet, raise, reraise, call=fold.

One time I made a final table on an on-line MTT. It was like 2:30 in the morning. This cute girl called me to ask if I wanted to come have a few drinks at her house. I declined the booty call.
LMAO!!! this is the greatest line ever :!:

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP2 with [Qs], [Th]. 1 fold, Hero calls, Overplaying Fool calls, Slowplaying Fool calls, Button calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (25.40 SB) [2h], [Jc], [Kc] (6 players)UTG+1 checks, Highpair Overplayer bets, Hero calls, Overplaying Fool calls, Slowplaying Fool calls, Button calls, UTG+1 folds.Turn: (15.20 BB) [As] (5 players)Highpair Overplayer bets, Hero calls, Overplaying Fool calls, Slowplaying Fool calls.River: (29.20 BB) [5h] (4 players)Highpair Overplayer bets, Overplaying Fool calls, Slowplaying Fool calls, Highpair Overplayer calls.Final Pot: 43.20 BBResults below: Highpair Overplayer has Ah Ad (three of a kind, aces). Hero has Qs Th (straight, ace high). Overplaying Fool has Ac Js (two pair, aces and jacks). Slowplaying Fool has 2c 2d (three of a kind, twos). Outcome: Hero wins 43.20 BB. Duh.

Using smasharoo's NL strategy.im down 140BB in the last 1000 hands from gruesome beatsyea thats right, im complaining...about bad beats...whatcha gonna do about it??nananaaannana :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Results below: Highpair Overplayer has Ah Ad (three of a kind' date=' aces). Hero has Qs Th (straight, ace high). Overplaying Fool has Ac Js (two pair, aces and jacks). Slowplaying Fool has 2c 2d (three of a kind, twos). Outcome: Hero wins 43.20 BB. Duh.[/color']Your worst poker decision was winning 43.20 Big Bets? Ray
Results below: Highpair Overplayer has Ah Ad (three of a kind' date=' aces). Hero has Qs Th (straight' date=' ace high). Overplaying Fool has Ac Js (two pair, aces and jacks). Slowplaying Fool has 2c 2d (three of a kind, twos). Outcome: Hero wins 43.20 BB. Duh.[/color'']Your worst poker decision was winning 43.20 Big Bets? Ray
Good results sometimes come from poor decisions.
Good results sometimes come from poor decisions.
All the time in poker. And not folding this preflop out of position was pretty bad, but if this is your worst poker decision... I'm impressed.Ray
A lot of other bad plays can be disguised as other things like "crying calls" or "keeping the other guy honest" or "mixing up the play".The preflop call of two bets cold with QT offsuit out of position followed by calling the cap is merely unpunished chip spewing.There are other plays that others might call worse, but IMO, this kind of play is just inexcusable. Maybe I'm not harsh enough on my other plays, or maybe I'm too harsh on this one, but the severe flaming I took after winning that pot was well deserved.