full tilt tourney; need more head- tonight 8/25/05

It's Ladies Night tonight, all ladies eat for free. Tonight only the fabulous blues brothers will be performing during first break. I must forewarn however, that tourneys are for suckers, this one not being an exception. I must forewarn again, that some people are lunatics and speak out of their arses. Yeah multiple arses.All this being said, see you on the wet felt. I will wet it myself.Oh and calling suited up to the booth.Ghost Town IV FULL TILT TOURNEY: 9:30PM EST 8/25/05Password: pogostick9:30 PM20 +2Allright starting the hype early this week, and there will be a 20 dollar bounty on my gf, bounce11 for knocking me and everyone else out of last nights weak and pathetic tournament.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gonna punish absences like you punished the accidental overbet?
yes, of course.and to Barry Clutz who said it gave me bad karma, i could have easliy gone out that hand. it was a race.and to top it all off, i staked absolutes ass in that toureny anway. and he ain't staked me back yet. FFFFFFFFF IT.i'm going to try to get a bunch in this toureny. it's gonna be like fcp member drive, up on that wet ass fucking felt
i'm inviting some people to play, under the condition that they sign up for forum.hopeuflly we can get some dead weight in this puppy. and up that prize pool.
And they will have so much respect for you when they sign up and read your post about them being dead weight.
i'm inviting some people to play, under the condition that they sign up for forum.hopeuflly we can get some dead weight in this puppy. and up that prize pool.
And they will have so much respect for you when they sign up and read your post about them being dead weight.
i don't ask for there respect clash.i demand it.

that being said i put her on tilt during a break when i wouldn't talk to her and she went all in with 78 suited and flopped a straight against queens.then she wasn't on tilt anymore and just kicked ass.I'm going to do that tonight, kick ass.

no i finished 4 or 5 out of money in both. i really made a bad call in one of them, and in the other i took monster suck out when i was in bb and got raised by sb and i came over top of his 800 dollar raise for anoterh 5500 and he called with q 10 to my gayjax and slayed me.

once again here I am with not enough money in my FT account to play. Can I make the miracle double up on a NL table 5 minutes before the tourny starts again? Yes, I think I can. Perhaps I should move some of my Bodog money over to FT so I won't have to deal with this every week. Or maybe I could just put the money I have sitting in Neteller on FT. Perhaps none of you give a crap, I'm guessing that's the case. See you all tonight.

You mudderfukers watch out tonight...I am on fukin tilt...I can't win a fukin race....I can't even win a fukin allin when the flop comes and I am way ahead....zero for fukin 8 today.....A BIG FAT ZERO FOR FUKIN EIGHT as a favorite.....WTF!I as soon rather hit somebody over the head with a brick than take another one of these fukin beats today...so for you all tonight...you deliver a bad beat on me...I will crack your skull open with a sledge hammer and feed your brain to the rest of the table.You are fukin warned.Sorry dudes...I had to get that off my chest....rough day in tourney's and sng's today.

You mudderfukers watch out tonight...I am on fukin tilt...I can't win a fukin race....I can't even win a fukin allin when the flop comes and I am way ahead....zero for fukin 8 today.....A BIG FAT ZERO FOR FUKIN EIGHT as a favorite.....WTF!I as soon rather hit somebody over the head with a brick than take another one of these fukin beats today...so for you all tonight...you deliver a bad beat on me...I will crack your skull open with a sledge hammer and feed your brain to the rest of the table.You are fukin warned.Sorry dudes...I had to get that off my chest....rough day in tourney's and sng's today.
i have zero pity
i have zero pity
Lets keep this thread bumped....WE GOTTA have a 1k prize pool today.let's do it folks.

I'll go ahead and register. I won't be there for the start, so I'll give some blinds away.Picking up a 50in big screen tonight. Sweet.Supposed to mow the lawn, but priority's:1.tv2.win the FT tourney3.lawnI don't see it being any other way.

I'll go ahead and register. I won't be there for the start, so I'll give some blinds away.Picking up a 50in big screen tonight. Sweet.Supposed to mow the lawn, but priority's:1.tv2.win the FT tourney3.lawnI don't see it being any other way.
that is team spirit.that being said, i plan on folding all hands so that we can get your blinds quicker.