5/10 lhe hand of the night

I have a fairly tight rep. 5/10. 10 handed.Dealt kk.2 folds. Egarim raises. 6 folds. BB calls.(BB is a maniac calling station. He calls raises cold w/ j5s, constantly limps with garbage, etc.)Flop is 6AA rainbow.BB checks. Egarim checks.I check quickly hoping he'll pair on turn and i can get some bets out of him. Turn is a 2.BB checks. Egarim bets. BB raises. Egarim callsI just call to get more money out of him not because i'm giving him credit for the ace. I'm pretty sure he would fold to a 3bet thinking i had the ace.River is a 6.BB bets. Egarim raises. BB calls (after thinking for 20 secs).BB shows 62os.Looking back I guess I should've just called on the river. I thought he had just q high or something and would pay me off. Is the flop and turn play ok giving my read or should I play it harder?

Against almost all opponents, raising the river is terrible (regardless of the results). What is he calling with that you have beat? Maybe a PP, QQ-77. That being said, if your read was that he'd call with queen high, raising becomes slightly better, but still pretty bad. Just call the river. Also, you should slightly change your read of your opponent. If he took 20 seconds to call the river, he does not make as many loose river calls as you previously thought.

Against almost all opponents, raising the river is terrible (regardless of the results).  What is he calling with that you have beat?  Maybe a PP, QQ-77.  That being said, if your read was that he'd call with queen high, raising becomes slightly better, but still pretty bad.  Just call the river.  Also, you should slightly change your read of your opponent.  If he took 20 seconds to call the river, he does not make as many loose river calls as you previously thought.
The guy overcalled on the river once with king high... KING HIGH!