i played poker with a legend on party wed night

Just wanted to let everyone know that I played with a legend Wed night. I'm playing on 1 table and looking for another table to play. I open up a table and lo and behold who do is see sitting down...Phil Ivey? Phil Hellmuth? Daniel? no, no, no...much better than that...The Great Visionary...JFarrell20...He ended the session up $50 and was bragging about how great he had done the last 2 days...Although, as much as I hate to admit it, he seemed to be a decent player.He did say that he missed FCP very much and he admitted he has a man crush on smash...And there was one hand when I hit trips (1 in the hole, 2 on the board) and he had 2 pair. He tried to convince me that really he should win the pot, that party had modified hold em rules to incorporate his "revolutionary idea". Naturally, I told him I would send him a tinfoil hat instead. (sw)Finally, you guys would be proud...I "open-Farrelled" on at least 2 occasions...a subtle acknowledgement to the greatness that is JFarrell20.

What exactly happened to JFarrell20?
He was banned for saying some racist $hit, I think. I dunno what the specific reason was.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I played with a legend Wed night. I'm playing on 1 table and looking for another table to play. I open up a table and lo and behold who do is see sitting down...Phil Ivey? Phil Hellmuth? Daniel? no, no, no...much better than that...The Great Visionary...JFarrell20...He ended the session up $50 and was bragging about how great he had done the last 2 days...Although, as much as I hate to admit it, he seemed to be a decent player.He did say that he missed FCP very much and he admitted he has a man crush on smash...And there was one hand when I hit trips (1 in the hole, 2 on the board) and he had 2 pair. He tried to convince me that really he should win the pot, that party had modified hold em rules to incorporate his "revolutionary idea". Naturally, I told him I would send him a tinfoil hat instead. (sw)Finally, you guys would be proud...I "open-Farrelled" on at least 2 occasions...a subtle acknowledgement to the greatness that is JFarrell20.
baahahaah. thats awesomeBut I did play with a legend 2 weeks ago.. Live.. in Vegas!.. at the Wynn..ohhh yaaaaa.. kool-aid
What exactly happened to JFarrell20?
Must be b4 my time as I have no clue who that is!
no, he was banned in may, you just haven't ventured into the areas of the forum where he made the biggest ass of himself