part poker cheating?

I recently did the reload bonus for the 100 max to pad my hourly rate just a little. I'm going to easily play 700 raked hands either way so why not get $100 free.Well, I always check my statistics after each session and keep track of hands played. Then I checked the Raked Hands Played to clear bonus and noticed it didn't add up.Yesterday- 210 hands played - Party showed 159 raked hands Today 188 hands played - Party shows 294 raked handsAnyone else seeing stuff like this? Although it doesn't affect me as I will have no problem clearing the bonus. This horrible addition by pp concerns me a little.

I recently did the reload bonus for the 100 max to pad my hourly rate just a little. I'm going to easily play 700 raked hands either way so why not get $100 free.Well, I always check my statistics after each session and keep track of hands played. Then I checked the Raked Hands Played to clear bonus and noticed it didn't add up.Yesterday- 210 hands played - Party showed 159 raked hands Today 188 hands played - Party shows 294 raked handsAnyone else seeing stuff like this? Although it doesn't affect me as I will have no problem clearing the bonus. This horrible addition by pp concerns me a little.
not every hand is raked.

The solution is obvious.You must play 700 RAKED hands. Not all hands are raked. For low limit (less than $1/$2), the pot must be $5 or something before it is raked.

Ahh.. I feel stupid :club: . But it does seem odd that i played almost 400 hands and 100 aren't raked. 1/4 of the hands in a 5-10 game aren't raked??? Well sht this sucks... my rakeback's going to be a lot less than i calculated.

Ahh.. I feel stupid :club: . But it does seem odd that i played almost 400 hands and 100 aren't raked. 1/4 of the hands in a 5-10 game aren't raked??? Well sht this sucks... my rakeback's going to be a lot less than i calculated.
Full ring games at 5/10 have to reach $20 to be raked. Since only $7 in from the blinds any stolen blinds or even 3 way flops with a bet and fold dont count towards rake so very easy to see how its possible for 25% of your hands played not to be raked.
A $100 bonus at 700 nonraked hands wouldn't even be profitable for poker sites. This way they are making a minimum of 700*0.5= $350 before paying out your $100 profit. Otherwise they would probably show a profit decrease on account of all the bonus whores. Btw if you think it is slow to clear at Party try it at Absolute or any other gaming network. I saw at least 6000 hands to clear 2000 raked hands at 0.5/1.