anyone played hollywood poker or noble poker?

Are these 100% first deposits ridiculously hard to clear?Here's Hollywood's ...Bonus Option #1: 500% up to $1,000 ($200 deposit required for max bonus) Must enter code "HP1000" for the sign-up bonus. Bonus cleared at 15x the bonus in points. Bonus expires after 60 days Releases in increments of $50 Points will be awarded in the following manner:Hold'em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud:1 point for every raked real money hand where the rake was $1.00 or more. You get 0.5 points for every raked real money hand where the rake was less than $1.00 (but more than $0.50). You do not have to pay rake to earn points, you just need to be dealt cards. If you are sitting out you will not earn any points.

I cleared about $30 of my $300 bonus on Noble poker when doing my PSO bonus. That site had little table selection, bonus was clearable, but would take a long time. Soon as I cleared my PSO I cashed out.

well I deposited $200 on Tiger Gaming, got their 100% match and managed to make $500 while playing. Do you have any idea what site I should hit next? Full Tilt looked promising.
I think the fulltilt bonus is the hardest to clear on the net. Definitely a good bonus amount, but is very tough to clear. Defintely do the party poker $100 August reload bonus if you havent done that yet.

I too cleared the PSO bonus at Noble, and in doing so have got 100 out of a possible 500$ from Noble's initial bonus... it is possible to clear, especially as Noble's bonus never expires, but takes a lot of time to do so. I am up 100$ in profit and 100$ in bonus since I've been there, but found that the 6 handed SnG tourney's are quite profitable... which isn't condusive to bonus clearing.

From what I hear the PSO bonus at Full Tilt is quite easy to clear even though the deposit bonus is not, not to mention the tables are way softer than places like Absolute and Rewards. I'm hitting either that or Paradise next.

well I deposited $200 on Tiger Gaming, got their 100% match and managed to make $500 while playing. Do you have any idea what site I should hit next? Full Tilt looked promising.
I think the fulltilt bonus is the hardest to clear on the net. Definitely a good bonus amount, but is very tough to clear. Defintely do the party poker $100 August reload bonus if you havent done that yet.
I haven't played Party in forever. I think I'll do that one. Thanks, dna.

I had tons of problems with Noble when I was trying to use them for PSO. I actually never even played a hand on their site, technical problems, problems depositing my money, etc. I have played on a few other sites, and have never had the problems I had with them, so I wouldn't recommend Noble to anyone.

Guest Anonymous

Most of the traffic for Noble seems to be for sit and gos. Also, I have never seen more than 1200 people logged in at any time. They have many different promotions, most recently the win $1 million for winning 7 $10 SnGs in a row.There don't seem to be too many ring games going, although I can say that the SnGs are soooffft. Haven't been able to win more than 3 in a row yet, but am making money faster at that limit than I was ever able to do at UB or Party. 100% bonus as well.

The cash games at Noble are soft. Not as soft as Party but a lot better than Full Tilt, UB, etc. The only problem with this site is the lack of players. They are growing pretty quickly though. When I first signed up at the site there were usually 300-400 people on max. Now there is usually 900-1100 around peak times. The bonus sucks to work off at lower limits but as long as you are playing 1-2 or above it's not too bad if you multi table. Not my favorite site to play at but it is decent.

I just joined hollywood about 2 weeks ago.Deposited the $200 to get the full 1000 bonus.I've cleared 250 of it already in 2 weeks by 2 or 3tabling 2-2NL.It's the same skin as pokerroom, good tourney structureand reasonably soft tables (5k hands I'm 4.2bb/100)Referral will get you another $25 for deposit,if anyone wants one, let me know by PM.