What do you do if you are on a bad streak?  Do you take a break I have already taken break and I have come back I feel fresh but just repeatedly geting outdrawn.  When I was making money 6 months ago I was less of a player I am now.  Today I don't think I made many mistakes.  I may be answering my own question but maybe to play lower stakes is an idea.  As I will be lowering my risk.  I played on coral today cash game built 26$ to 60$ was doing well then had two pair run into flush.  Then flop two pair put guy allin he calls wiv 5 hi fl draw and hits it.  Then I have 20$ left guy min raises UTG i know he has nothin a few flat callers i decide my ace ten os is the best hand so  i decide to move allin only to be called by ten nine.  Another loss at least only 20£.  I am about 500£ down in last 2-3 weeks though its worrying but I did win 900$ on pacific that I needlessly blew so I would be level if I was more sensible.  At least I have learned from my mistake.
you could masturbate till your hand become a disfigured claw.

4. Is the downswing causing you to make "fuck you raises" when you know you've been drawn out on? Are you three betting sets when a flush draw completes and someone raises you? Are you capping TP after raising a turn with it? I see this quite a bit at 10/20 when someone's stuck for a few hundred. Don't do it. I've done this before :club:**** YOU ASS HOLE! *RAISE*OH YOU PEICE OF SHIT HITTING YOUR SET ON TEH END, FUCK YOUR QUEENS!:lol:Granted this was a long time ago, but I'm guilty of the "fuck you raise"

the censored you raise can work in no limit be careful not to do it against a monster or someone liable to give you the censored you reraise.
When is ur book coming out?

meh, figured it might be a good time for an i told you so, after the bankroll debate in one of the previous threads...."i'm too good for lower than $200NL, but i don't want to deposit more than that, so i'm just going to deposit $200 and buyin for less than that at my tables..."variance is a bitch, eh?

Go drink a beer and rent some stupid movie, take a walk, I don't know...just do something besides poker for awhile...then reread some poker strategy, brush on on your game, find the leaks....kind of like pushing with A10 os :-)
This would be a good idea for most people... but it sounds like a beer and a movie would cost him most of his bankroll.

To the original poster and all in his position:This forum frequently sees "What am I doing wrong?" posts, where an unfortunate poker player sees his good hands get cracked, his draws failing to materialize, and the money frittering away from his online bank account.The player decides that, since he is losing, he must be doing something wrong, and he comes to the forum for advice.But the very fact that the poster is coming here for advice indicates a fundamental flaw in his understanding of poker. To be a good player, you must have a concept of bankroll management and variance. You must understand that you WILL get outdrawn, and you WILL lose substantial chunks of money at a time. There is no avoiding it.Here is the advice I give to you unfortunate souls who think you are doing something "wrong." Stop playing poker. Even if you were to study extensively, it is doubtful that poker will be any source of reasonable income to you; for every success story, there are dozens of failures out there. Cut your losses now and seek out more lucrative and fulfilling pursuits.Aspiring Pro...what you are doing "wrong" is that you are playing poker with a negative expectation. To the rest of the forum: Let us not condemn each other simply for ignorance or a lack of poker understanding! The fellow who lambasted the original poster is not helpful. Smash's advice was beautiful...that sort of thing is lacking on this forum.Blessings, Posoo