omaha h/l tourney: folding the 2nd nut low

I was playing an omaha h/l tourney on PokerStars.I have about 1800 in chips, 150-300 limit.UTG+1 I'm dealt AA35, no suits.I raise three players cold call. BB 3 bets. I cap. All call.At this point I have about 1200Flop: Js 8c 5h, not a bad flop, but not a good oneI have aces with the 2nd nut low drawBB checks, I bet, all callTurn: 7c, makes a board of : Js 7c 5h 8cThis makes a possible straight, but someone would have to be playinga pretty raggedy hand, plus I have the 2nd nut lowBB checks, I bet, only the three players behing me callI have about only 750 leftRiver: Jc, such an ugly card for my handThis makes a flush, a straight, three jacks, or a full house out thereIt is clear that aces are no good, but I still have the 2nd nut lowI check, A bets, B calls, C raisesNow I have a dillema, should i call the two bets,putting my tournament life on the line, or should I fold and save the 750The way the hand was played through,I figured that someone who called on the flop must have at leasta straight draw, or an excellent low draw e.g. A2 for the nut lowThe pot at this point has over 6000 in itIf I call and my low is good, I will have 3000;however, I figure that the best case scenario is that I wouldget quartered by another A3, only winning 1500.I also felt like one of those players must havehad A2 for the nut low.On the other hand, I already have two of the aces locked up in myhand, making it mathematically less likely for an opponent to hold A2Should I fold the 2nd nut low and save my 750or should I risk my tournament and call the 600Any and all feedback would be appreciated,including feedback on how I played the hand on earlier streetsI know Daniel is an excellent Omaha H/L playerhopefully he could help outCheers

not speaking for Daniel...but he'll fart on this hand.way over played, imo.Most tourney O8 players really really stink, so its easy to cash.But..all that said..call the river...you have nothing left and the pot is so big..give yourself a chance to finish ITM.Against decent cash game players, you would go broke playing this way.

Starting hand is just ok - I'll limp with it to see a flop. If BB raises, then I'll call one more bet.That flop stinks, you are playing for 1/2 the pot at best and A2 has you beat. Just check it. Fold to a bet.In your case, I call at the end just because the pot is so big and praying that no one has an A2.