off topic, but adidas buys rebok

Good Lord, there's an off topic forum for this shit! Freakin noob, who do you think you are posting this shit here?Oh, wait..... hi Tim. Yeah, freaky, huh?

Good Lord, there's an off topic forum for this censored! Freakin noob, who do you think you are posting this censored here?Oh, wait..... hi Tim. Yeah, freaky, huh?
Maybe the new company will give poker pros endorsements.
this that company that dreams about sex all day?
............Alright, you got me. Huh?
guess its a kentucky/tennessee thing :shock: we always joked that ADIDAS stood for All Day I Dream About Sex *shrug*
this that company that dreams about sex all day?
............Alright, you got me. Huh?
guess its a kentucky/tennessee thing :shock: we always joked that ADIDAS stood for All Day I Dream About Sex *shrug*
OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNo, we didn't get that in Indiana. Although we did get this one: What's the difference in a Tennessee virgin and a Tennessee prostitute?One's a tigh'un (Titan), the other's a Volunteer.
I'm from Tennessee, and I've never heard this. Must be a central-TN thing. In Appalachia, we don't spell too good.

Don't know how I'm the first to mention this, but A.D.I.D.A.S is also a Korn song, one of their first big hits. Same interpretation DNA already provided.

Well it was popular rumor in 8th grade in North Carolina circa 1984.There was another interpretation too!A d*** is delicious after supper. :shock: I guess that was made up by the kids who wore Nike's.

Don't know how I'm the first to mention this, but A.D.I.D.A.S is also a Korn song, one of their first big hits. Same interpretation DNA already provided.
That's where the all day i dream about sex thing came from, i think
Naw, we were saying that waaaaaaay before Korn was being supercrappy
Naw, we were saying that waaaaaaay before Korn was being supercrappy
Let's be fair too, Korn has been supercrappy for a long long time.