tournament poker for advanced players

Hey guys i just read this book by Sklansky and i enjoyed it very much. I was wondering if anyone knew who he was talking about when he mentioned there was a player that used an "all in" strategy to finish second in the main event. Also i was wondering if anyone knew of any other good books to read....Thanks

Hey guys i just read this book by Sklansky and i enjoyed it very much. I was wondering if anyone knew who he was talking about when he mentioned there was a player that used an "all in" strategy to finish second in the main event. Also i was wondering if anyone knew of any other good books to read....Thanks
Good books on what subject? If tournament poker is what you like, then read both volumes of Harrington on Hold'em.
I was wondering if anyone knew who he was talking about when he mentioned there was a player that used an "all in" strategy to finish second in the main event.  
I think Doyle mentioned this same player in SS2 but I can't remember what the name was. Good books are SS2, Theory of Poker, SSHE, both Harrington books.
Sorry i wasnt clear earlier but i was interested in reading books on Tournament Poker. But thanks for the books you guys recommended so far im going to look into them.
I don't think you will find 2 better tournament books than the ones Harrington has out.