something i have noticed

I have been playing .5/.10 nl with the free 10 bucks at royal vegas and i have been watching people continually raise from .10 to .20 or reraise a .50 cent raise up to .60. i have noticed this at every single site i have played at and was just wondering if there is something im missing. i dont tell them obviously, because it allows me to play hands i normally shouldn't be in, which is great, but i can't understand why they do it. i normally think they are getting fancy with a big pair, but that has yet to be the case.

You actually see this a lot at the higher stakes games too. All fish. A lot of times they'll have a big pair, but sometimes they're just donks. I still haven't found a valid answer for it.

i just laugh at it,because it happens in big pots too,not just preflop.i just watched someone raise from 1 dollar on top of a 3 dollar bet. its a good thing for good players, but it still drives me insane too watch.

I do it sometimes at a new table to broadcast that I am a "stupid fish". If I can showdown a silly hand over a small pot then I like that as well. It works better on live games since online people don't remember squat.And then I sit back and pray for the rush of cards while playing my standard game.

its really annoying especially when somebody in late position just doubles the blind...mostly its that they have no clue what they are doing...some actually think that a 10 cent raise is going to knock somebody out of a hand...

You actually see this a lot at the higher stakes games too. All fish. A lot of times they'll have a big pair, but sometimes they're just donks. I still haven't found a valid answer for it.
The answer is they don't understand the game and think their raise has some sort of meaning - it doesn't. It's pretty much meaningless, but gives you a change to re-raise them again.Sometimes it means they have a really big hand though. Just play your regular game.