I read alot of posts on this forum and although I don't post alot myself I'm always surprised at some of the attacks on here. At 33 years I could hardly be called a punk kid. He posted it openly on his site so I don't think it's wrong to ask what peoples opinions are. If you didn't want to give yours then you could have just ignored it. That's why some people don't post as much.
Then act your age. You're accusing him of killing cats- that is wrong. You don't know this man and neither do I, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. You don't post alot? At 5 you should just say " I'm new. " That would be more accurate, and that's o.k., however I would not come out crying at the get go, it won't bode well for you. Take your e- medicine and deal with it.
I read his post and didn't see anywhere that he said DB killed anything. He just said he thought it was weird and had heard some bad things about DB. chill out
I read alot of posts on this forum and although I don't post alot myself I'm always surprised at some of the attacks on here. At 33 years I could hardly be called a punk kid. He posted it openly on his site so I don't think it's wrong to ask what peoples opinions are. If you didn't want to give yours then you could have just ignored it. That's why some people don't post as much.
Then act your age. You're accusing him of killing cats- that is wrong. You don't know this man and neither do I, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. You don't post alot? At 5 you should just say " I'm new. " That would be more accurate, and that's o.k., however I would not come out crying at the get go, it won't bode well for you. Take your e- medicine and deal with it.
I read his post and didn't see anywhere that he said DB killed anything. He just said he thought it was weird and had heard some bad things about DB. chill out
Actually he insinuated it which is good enough. If you told me that you thought I had stole your car I would figure you are accusing me of stealing your car. Simple enough for you?
Kittens can certainly jump onto the rim of a typical bathtub. And not all cats hate water. My guess: The kitten was curious, jumped to the rim, lost its footing and fell into the water. If the bathwater was hot, it wouldn't take long for it to die.
There it is. It was a horrible thing to happen and there is no reason why we need a thread to discuss it months later.
I'm saying there is a differance between not aggreeing with a post and being unnessarely rude when there is no reason. If you even read the post instead of just looking for excuses to put people down you would know that I didn't accuse him but wanted peoples opinions on the matter as my kitten coudn't do it. I wasn't crying just stated my opinion but you seem to just like to put people down so i guess that's your thing.
I'm saying there is a differance between not aggreeing with a post and being unnessarely rude when there is no reason. If you even read the post instead of just looking for excuses to put people down you would know that I didn't accuse him but wanted peoples opinions on the matter as my kitten coudn't do it. I wasn't crying just stated my opinion but you seem to just like to put people down so i guess that's your thing.
Still crying- you're really 30? That's sad. I read the post- you insinuated that he did it and wanted to know if anyone else agreed. NO- you did not outright say it you alluded to the fact that that is what you thought. I said it was wrong and to leave the guy alone. Simple as that- I apologize for hurting your feelings though if it makes you feel better.
Actually he insinuated it which is good enough. If you told me that you thought I had stole your car I would figure you are accusing me of stealing your car. Simple enough for you?
I don't want to argue back and forth with you. He was curious what other people thought. Sure he was insinuating it could have been something other than what he initially said. I still feel like you came across rather harsh. It seems to be the way to do things around here. I don't post here near as much as I did because of that. IMO, when you said something like him being immature I was kind of thinking you could be a little more mature in your response. So when I saw someone saying basically the same thing I had to let him know I agreed with him.
I don't want to argue back and forth with you. He was curious what other people thought. Sure he was insinuating it could have been something other than what he initially said. I still feel like you came across rather harsh. It seems to be the way to do things around here. I don't post here near as much as I did because of that. IMO, when you said something like him being immature I was kind of thinking you could be a little more mature in your response. So when I saw someone saying basically the same thing I had to let him know I agreed with him.
Thin skinned are we? All I did was stick up for a guy with an illness, and II don't care how it comes across. Show some respect for yourself, and stop being a baby.

I believe you are entitled to your opinion just as much as I am. The difference between us is that if I don't like the topic or disagree I will make my point without putting someone down. You didn't hurt my feelings as their are assholes like you all around and you get used to it.

I believe you are entitled to your opinion just as much as I am. The difference between us is that if I don't like the topic or disagree I will make my point without putting someone down. You didn't hurt my feelings as their are assholes like you all around and you get used to it.
That was aimed at phoenix by the way. :club:
Thin skinned are we? All I did was stick up for a guy with an illness, and II don't care how it comes across. Show some respect for yourself, and stop being a baby.
You are a harsh P.O.S. I'm not a fooking baby. I just use a little friggin tact when I talk to others. One day when you grow up and learn that you'll be better off.
You are a harsh P.O.S. I'm not a fooking baby. I just use a little friggin tact when I talk to others. One day when you grow up and learn that you'll be better off.
Now your growing a pair!!! Good job, you learn quick.
Dude I have been talking to Nicks dad- you are new so a little clue- if I quote someone and respond I am responding to them. You are so 2 hours ago.
Dude I have been talking to Nicks dad- you are new so a little clue- if I quote someone and respond I am responding to them. You are so 2 hours ago.
You really do have issues though, don't you?
Yeah- you're the one who want's to start your FCP career by bringing up old s hit about Dutch's girlfriends cat- but i'm the one with issues. Get a life.
This happened awhile ago but I had just brought a kitten home for my girlfriend and it make me think. She was drawing a bath and the kitten was in the bathroom. I remembered reading about how Dutch was doing the same and when he left and came back the kitten was in the water. I'm not sure what kind of tub he had but there is no way that a kitten could jump up into a tub. I just wanted some opinion on if anyone thinks he might have lost it and did something rash.
im going to solve this for everyone "dutch likes his p u s s y wet.
Yeah- you're the one who want's to start your FCP career by bringing up old s hit about Dutch's girlfriends cat- but i'm the one with issues. Get a life.
Her name was Tiger Lily, show some respect for the dead. :-)Although I agree it was an odd subject, he has the right to post it if he wishes. People post pointless (ha, say that 3 times fast) things all the time on here; too bad there is no kill file option so you could just ignore people you don't want to hear from.Patrick

Many cats love running water and most kittens could easily jump up onto the rail of a bathtub, slip, and fall in. In fact, that's exactly what cat did once (luckily I was in the bathroom and helped her get immediately out of the hot water).

Unlike you I don't really consider this a career but more of a place to discuss poker related players and ideas. You need to get a life if you waste your time responding to posts you don't agree with and just do it for the mock value. It is old shit but the fact that I have a new cat made me wonder what other people thought. It's people like you that stop new members from joining because who want's to bother with asses like yourself.
Unlike you I don't really consider this a career but more of a place to discuss poker related players and ideas. You need to get a life if you waste your time responding to posts you don't agree with and just do it for the mock value. It is old censored but the fact that I have a new cat made me wonder what other people thought. It's people like you that stop new members from joining because who want's to bother with asses like yourself.
Sounds great- except you started with I wonder if Dutch killed his cat? Not contructive at all, asinine at best. You claim to be 30? ACT IT.
Unlike you I don't really consider this a career but more of a place to discuss poker related players and ideas. You need to get a life if you waste your time responding to posts you don't agree with and just do it for the mock value. It is old censored but the fact that I have a new cat made me wonder what other people thought. It's people like you that stop new members from joining because who want's to bother with asses like yourself.
Sounds great- except you started with I wonder if Dutch killed his cat? Not contructive at all, asinine at best. You claim to be 30? ACT IT.
You really don't read posts so I'm going to stop wasting my time with you.