i was wondering if any of you guys with really good bankrolls can spare a dollar or so so i can get in the micro limits and just see if i can get anything going on pokerstars plz!! my user name is BYRNE11
OMG.. how did u not get flamed yet.. soo many have attempted this thread in the past, only to fall to the mighty flames that are produced by the members of FCP.look. junior., can i call you junior?.. of course i can. Your not old enough to be gambling, so dont take it personal. Its a privelage, Not a right.again. i'm shocked u actually got a non flamed response
i was wondering if any of you guys with really good bankrolls can spare a dollar or so so i can get in the micro limits and just see if i can get anything going on pokerstars plz!! my user name is BYRNE11
OMG.. how did u not get flamed yet.. soo many have attempted this thread in the past, only to fall to the mighty flames that are produced by the members of FCP.look. junior., can i call you junior?.. of course i can. Your not old enough to be gambling, so dont take it personal. Its a privelage, Not a right.again. i'm shocked u actually got a non flamed response
seriously agreed i hate these freakin beggars on the sites and now then are going to start threads on it? dear god kick the kids out. play the freerolls, earn your free money.
Inbox :: Message  From: BYRNE11  To: teneight  Posted: Wednesday, July 27th, 9:10:15  Subject: hey    hey man i just wana say thanx again if u really are gona send me the 2 bucks it means alot  
he actually thought i was going to transfer. haha. i only play real money at UB. i could send you some play chips if it helps
Inbox :: Message  From: BYRNE11  To: teneight  Posted: Wednesday, July 27th, 9:10:15  Subject: hey    hey man i just wana say thanx again if u really are gona send me the 2 bucks it means alot  
he actually thought i was going to transfer. haha. i only play real money at UB. i could send you some play chips if it helps
He gon' cry in da car. :club:
he's tryin to get rid of the evidence and run! don't let'm get away
he's tryin to get rid of the evidence and run! don't let'm get away
lmao
haha Krup/ I love you.I'm gonna take vegas by storm this weekend!!!!boo yakasha
Go get em Royal.Now remember to stick to Let it Ride and Carribean Poker :club: