which one would you pick????daniel n. or shana??????

Or... maybe some of us aren't obsessed with fantasizing about having a one night stand with pseudo-celebrities. Did you ever think that maybe some people have different tastes and might not even find Shana all that attractive? Cute, yes, but not drop dead gorgeous.I'm sure I'll get called gay for this, but I don't give a rat's ass what some anonymous ass biter says about me from the safety of mommy's basement.
did you have fruity pebbles for breakfast again cuddlemonkey?
Not much of a breakfast person, really. No need to worry about me, though, lest you get called gay for showing concern towards another guy... homo.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to pick DN on this one guys. I don't mean to brag but I routinely bang some of the hottest poon-tang available. I've been taking on all comers for the better part of a decade and show no signs of slowing down. As such, I believe a romp the sack w/ Shana would be like my daily dump. Very routine. Hangin w/ Daniel on the other hand would be fun and very educational.(sw)P.S. No sarcasm related to the comment on DN
BS
I would bang Shana, secretly videotape it, and sell the rights to the highest bidder. I would then challenge Daniel to a series of heads up matches.
Took the perverted words right out of my mouth.To quote those weird dudes in the commercials:"Brilliant!"
Well 22 of you are either female or gay.... thats cool and all, but ship me Ms. Hiatt.
what the hell is wrong withese people.I mean danny is probably a good guy to hang with but come on.Get with the program.
Why do you people insist on calling people gay because they make a logical choice. You all must be homophobes with homosexual leanings if that's how you have to defend your choices.Look Shana is fuc&ing hot but there is lots of pus$y out there that is just as hot or hotter that can be had for $1000 but a weekend with DN couldn't be purchased (unless you were willing to put up 5ooK to play him heads up). It's a easy choice if you are a real DN fan.
So let's cut to the chase... you ARE gay.