to the idiots who post replies here

DO NOT COME INTO THIS FORUM, READ A BAD BEAT POST AND SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF"SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP WHINING, THAT'S POKER MAN GET USED TO IT"THIS IS THE BAD BEAT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE **** DO YOU COME IN HERE TO READ THE SHIT!?!?!??!!?!!Got fed up reading through some of the replies in that "lost $2000" thread....this should be stickied.

DO NOT COME INTO THIS FORUM, READ A BAD BEAT POST AND SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF"SHUT THE censored UP AND STOP WHINING, THAT'S POKER MAN GET USED TO IT"THIS IS THE BAD BEAT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE censored DO YOU COME IN HERE TO READ THE censored!?!?!??!!?!!Got fed up reading through some of the replies in that "lost $2000" thread....this should be stickied.
SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP WHINING. THAT'S FORUMS MAN, GET USED TO IT.
DO NOT COME INTO THIS FORUM, READ A BAD BEAT POST AND SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF"SHUT THE censored UP AND STOP WHINING, THAT'S POKER MAN GET USED TO IT"THIS IS THE BAD BEAT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE censored DO YOU COME IN HERE TO READ THE censored!?!?!??!!?!!Got fed up reading through some of the replies in that "lost $2000" thread....this should be stickied.
SHUT THE censored UP AND STOP WHINING. THAT'S FORUMS MAN, GET USED TO IT.
Haha.
The $2000 bad beat post you're referring to was originally posted in General Poker, which is why people flamed the OP. Read a little closer, jerk ass.
a) wow was I unsober when I posted this... forgot about it till just now.B) that $2000 thread was just an example, which turned out to be a bad one, since it was originally in General, which I didn't know. I still stand by the fact that it's beyond ridiculous for people to come into this forum and rip on people for complaining about bad beats.III) lol wow... pull the stick outta your ass buddy 8). Did this really offend you? Or are you drunk too? In which case, OK.You guys are funny.<3-hoosier