in search of a hockey maven

I believe you're talking about James Van Riemsdyk. He's a good player, but some of his teammates on the US Under-17 team next year are a little better. Probably the top forward out of that class in Jim O'Brian. He'll probably spend a lot of time with the U18 team this year. Another player that I would watch out for is Ryan Hayes. He's a natural goalscoer that is very similar to Robbie Schremp.I dont' remember if I mentioned this in my previous post about college players, but Dave Gagner's son, Sam, is one of the top '89 birthdate forwards in hockey too.You'll have to let us know when this draft is. I'm interested to see who gets selected.

This is some good stuff.

Who did Daniel end up drafting?

I am not sure, but he does have Kopitar and Ryan from that year.

Amazing that Benoit Pouilot was slated to be a big star.

This is a great topic. Bunch of dannyg's talking about how do and do is the best young talent and over half never amounted to jack. ;)

lol, except their recommendations all suck, and there are (approximately) 10 Douchegator draft picks currently in MLB tiers. DannyG rocks the party that rocks the party.

Latendresse has shown he can score goals in this league. And he skates just as well as Tim Kerr lol. He just can't stay healthy...and that's next to impossible to predict.

Latendresse has shown he can score goals in this league. And he skates just as well as Tim Kerr lol. He just can't stay healthy...and that's next to impossible to predict.

Thats a LOT better prediction that most of the guys in that thread I never heard of.