from nothing to $500!

so after reading about the free $10 from pokeround i signed up (yes i have better software but for free cash im happy. Anyway, played $25 pl to start off with, this was about 13 hours ago, and ive run it upto $500! playing almsot exclusively head up pl $100 holdem today man they are bad! All you need to do is hit something half decent and make a big bet. Anyway flame away, but i need tthe cash and $500 out of nowhere is pretty useful. No watch me either lose it all or unable to withdraw it.

i got a response and it sounded like i jsut had to wait 30 days if i didn make a deposit off my own back. this was the exact wording from there support team , "The requirement for making a withdrawal is making at least 100 rakedhands. Also cashouts are permitted only 30 days after the grant of anyreal money (not accompanied by a player purchase) as a promotion." So it sounds to me like either depsoit 50 and paly 100 raked hands then withdraw or dont deposit and as such you have to wait 30 days. bit unclear though.

i got a response and it sounded like i jsut had to wait 30 days if i didn make a deposit off my own back. this was the exact wording from there support team , "The requirement for making a withdrawal is making at least 100 rakedhands. Also cashouts are permitted only 30 days after the grant of anyreal money (not accompanied by a player purchase) as a promotion." So it sounds to me like either depsoit 50 and paly 100 raked hands then withdraw or dont deposit and as such you have to wait 30 days. bit unclear though.
see my post i talked to live support

hehe funny stuff. Patricnz, i got that same response jsut now in an email- have you tried withdrawing yet, i jsut want to make sure i get the money!

hehe yeh they are. I cant believe how much timr i wasted palying on pokerstars, is it jsut me or are these players much worse? playing pl with the biggest blidsn .5/1 seems pretty soft if im making a few hundred, although i have hit some hands, which is all you need against these guys who havent yet figured out there is a fold butoon. What game you playing at now?

i disagree, ak made a msitake or two but was still far better than most of the other players ive been up agaisnt on pokeround, at least he knew to fold on a dangerous board to a big bet or to avoid check raise traps