official ub heads up tourney thread

The 1st UB Heads Up Champion is S_dogg :clap:BuffaloBlair___________Hoosier AlumHoosier Alum_____________________________Hoosier AlumBackdraft999___________Backdraft999Pokernewbie________________________________________________S_dogg Ffishh____________TeneightTeneight______________________________S_doggSFkid____________S_doggS_ doggIn the first heads up match Hoosier Alum took down BuffaloBlair in a short match and Hoosier Alum will play the winner of Backdraft999 and Pokernewbie in the semifinals.In the second heads up match S_dogg took down yours truly in a tough heads up match.S_ dogg will take on the winner of Ffishh and Teneight in the semi-finalsIn the third heads up match Backdraft999 took down Pokernewbie in a match where they were mostly even for 30 min before Backdraft999 took a 3 to 1 chip lead and didnt let the chip lead go.Backdraft999 will play Hoosier Alum in the semifinals.In the forth heads up match Teneight has taken down ffishh in a short heads up match.Teneight will face S_dogg in the semifinals.All the first round matchs are now complete.In the first heads up match of the semifinals Hoosier Alum takes down Backdraft999 in a back and fourth heads up match and will go to the championship match to face S_dogg.In the second heads up match of the semifinals S_dogg took down Teneight in a short heads up match and will face Hoosier Alum in the championship match.In the Championship match S_dogg took down Hoosier Alum in a short heads up match to become the 1st UB Heads up Champion.

Me and hoosier are doing it tonight, just have to settle on a time, did we establish how its going to be, if its just going to be a heads up sng or a low limit cash table orrrr i dont know...is it nl or or orrrr,doesnt matter really, i'll take it down anyway ;)I want teneight in the finals, why? WHY NOT!

sweet! i have 36,400 play chips in my account!if anyone needs some i can transfer a fewteneight, i noticed you havent been on UB since the brackets were announced... avoiding me? ;)ffishh

I will transfer you 20,000 play chips if you dont have it.I am sorry adaon,I ran out of room in the bracket, but i will run another one soon so you will be able to play that one then.

I will transfer you 20,000 play chips if you dont have it.I am sorry adaon,I ran out of room in the bracket, but i will run another one soon so you will be able to play that one then.
Thank You i beleive i have more than $20k on stars so if u want me to i will transfer u back on there.

Very good match...we both had a few hands go our way, but the turning point (I think) is when I raised with AK on the button. The flop came Q J x, and I bet the pot. He called, and the turn was a glorious 10. I checked, he bet, and I called. I bet 1/2 the pot (about 2500) on the river, and he called. This put me in about a 3 to 1 chip lead, and when i hit a flush on the river to his trip 3's, it was all overA very tough match, SFKid. Good game

havent seen teneight online yet... ill post for him in the general forum i guess...

sorry, i dont have 20k in play chips. i didnt know this was going to be play chips until a few days ago. I have to work my way up, but play chips isnt all that fun unless its heads up. can anyone transfer me play chipsID: teneight108teneight