powerplayer freeroll sunday 7-17

That was the most ridiculous handAJ offsuit, raise 3BB, one caller.A85 flop two clubs, bet the pot, he callsQ of club, push for 1000, he calls, flips over 77 with one cluband yes a club comes on the river.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the most ridiculous handAJ offsuit, raise 3BB, one caller.A85 flop two clubs, bet the pot, he callsQ of club, push for 1000, he calls, flips over 77 with one cluband yes a club comes on the river.
Well I wasn't playing seriously really, but I had K8s in the SB, and just the button limped, so I raised to like 525. They called and the flop was J36 or something like that with 2 spades. So I pushed with my flush draw. They called me with A8 high. No draw, just Ace bad kicker. lol.Of course i missed my flush... but really... just makes me laugh.

AJs.. stake me ill play and 50/50 my winnings.. LOLi got 63rd, with a dummy dummy play I went all in with a9 in EP and 2 callers of course someone has hte better ace.I was playing good, but I really didnt know what im doing, I hate the software, too much shit to look at.

finished 12th. Had A8 in my big blind which was half my stack so i went all in two callers and guy had KQ hit a pair on the flop and another on the turn. Oh well. GL to anyone left