Thanks to Cardplayer !!

I think last nights audio cast was so incredible and a lot of FCP'ers were listening, so I was trying to think of a way to thank Barry and Jeff. Well the best way I could think of is to subscribe to the magazine. I think I will right now !! Getting to listen to our idols critique the ME was a once in a lifetime experience. I'm glad I was lucky enough to tune in. Thanks again guys !! :club:

Do you get a % of subscription sales...if so , sorry I am a subscriber already but I will let you know when my subscriptions up!
No, but that's a great idea. Barry ??

I would like to thank Cardplayer for their great coverage during the whole WSOP. I learned some valuable tools to use. I plan on using the good old "fold/raise" tactic in tournaments to throw my opponents off their game.

doens anyone know if the broadcast was archived anywhere. I'd like to have a copy so i could catch all the parts i missed the first time arround.
I spoke with CardPlayer staff and it will be archived. It was cutting out on the wireless internet access...Kudos to CardPlayer - the audio commentary was great and a big win for Card Player (they got a lot of exposure all over for this too)! Pro after pro kept coming into the room and it was good just listening to their insights and chit chat.Sadly, most of the press didn't care and couldn't understand much of the hand or play analysis anyway.Please send your congrats to them and let them know what a difference it made... and maybe they will get more budget for such things AT OTHER TOURNAMENTS where they have some top level players at the end. And then one day we can have live TV tourneys like they did with FSN and FullTilt on Wednesday. Think about it... it only takes fans.

I cant wait to get that archive. My Ipod will be happy for months to come with that on it. Good way to work on my stratagy. Maybe they should charge like $5 bucks for the archive, i mean it wouuld help build a budget to keep this kind of stuff going.

doens anyone know if the broadcast was archived anywhere. I'd like to have a copy so i could catch all the parts i missed the first time arround.
I listened until about 11cdt and I'd like to hear the whole thing also. What I did hear was excellent, the insight was truly amazing. Daniel and Phil really opened some doors for me and my tournament game. Cardplayer did a fantastic job covering the entire thing, that wasn't easy with the shear numbers of entrants in each event. The Rio also provided a very smooth atmosphere, there were snags here and there but overall they did an excellent job. Start looking forward to next year. :clap:

It wouldn't surprize me if by next year they have a live webcast(video also) and possibly a PPV type thing. Dare to dream.

It wouldn't surprize me if by next year they have a live webcast(video also) and possibly a PPV type thing. Dare to dream.
I don't see a video webcast coming unless espn does it and then you will be paying for sure. I know I would pay for it if it wasn't too much. I liked just listening to it though and watching the pokerchamps/gutshot virtual table thing(when it was working). Hopefully if they decide to do a PPV they get some of the big pro's to do commentary because I know I couldn't listen to Norman Chad for that long. :shock:

A (working) simulated table and the audiocast was actually a pretty good way to follow the action. Sort of required you to pay attention more actively (vs watching on TV while doing other stuff) and I think you get more out of it that way.