holy crap, i actually made it to the....2:10 pp free

Guest Anonymous

lmao i think i have 5 old party accounts u can use... if i find my little log where all the passwords and account names i use I can give them to u and ull have like a bigger chance of winning. Yea i don't need them since anything oither then 1-3 is nothing to my bankroll

i busted...lost most of my chips when i hit tptk, someone called my pot bet with a gutshot to the ass-end of the straight and hit...then i allined 88, guy called, another guy allined, 2 more calls...99 AT and...46sooted?

just under 5k. Had some connection issues late, then the deck punched me in the face for a few min. Won a lot of chips on KK, made a boat when someone made trips, and got a straight for a nice pot.

no im jus kiddin im slurpee24
I was gonna say, stop trying to give chips away. I mean, there was no way the person was pushing me off the hand, not enough chips to me off.

was at 18 k, down to 12600, wouldve been at 24 k but a guy calls off two thrids of his stack on turn with ak spades with a 4 to flush on ragged board, i had jacks, sure enough the 2 of spades comes on river.

Ive given up. Its IMPOSSIBLE to bluff people on that autistic retarded moronic site. You need to catch cards throughout, and with the luck that i have that doesnt happen.

hovering around 14k, table 19, made a fairly good laydown after a guy went allin for like 6k after i opened for 3x the bb with aq suited, he showed ak os after i folded.