interesting hand, please comment 5/10 nl

Read on this player is TAG, he seems to be folding when missing and raising rarely to steal in this 6 player game.Hero is in BB with $1670 with K :) 9 :club: Villain Raises from CO to 35 with $545 behind, all fold to me, I call.Flop is T :D J :D 8 :) I lead out with my open end straight draw for $80, and he calls.Turn is the J :D , giving me additional outs to my flush draw.I check, and he bets out $40. I raise to $180 repping a J...but he calls.I'm pretty much done with this hand until the river comes, Q :) I've got the ass end of the straight, with a $600 pot and an opponent with $285 left. I'm probably calling his last $285 if he bets so I decide to push in.I bet his last $285 and he calls.What does he have?

Read on this player is TAG, he seems to be folding when missing and raising rarely to steal in this 6 player game.Hero is in BB with $1670 with K :)  9 :club:  Villain Raises from CO to 35 with $545 behind, all fold to me, I call.Flop is T :D  J :D  8 :)  I lead out with my open end straight draw for $80, and he calls.Turn is the J :D , giving me additional outs to my flush draw.I check, and he bets out $40. I raise to $180 repping a J...but he calls.I'm pretty much done with this hand until the river comes, Q :)  I've got the ass end of the straight, with a $600 pot and an opponent with $285 left. I'm probably calling his last $285 if he bets so I decide to push in.I bet his last $285 and he calls.What does he have?
Well, I definately wouldn't put him on AK. I would say 10,10 or AJ

TAG means tight aggressive right? well I just don't understand his calling here with no reraising and calling your c/r...I think he made his full and he is just sucking money out of you. Maybe he has QJ, J 10 , or like somebody else said 10 10. I can see him only calling your flop with a set and no flush draw on the flop....but him betting weak into the turn and just calling your checkraise I almost have to put him on 10 10. I've been sitting here for awile thinking about this hand..I'm curious to find out...

I think he made his full and he is just sucking money out of you.
Yeah... that's my thinking as well
After the check raise unless he's holding the nuts wouldn't he be inclined to either raise or fold?
That's why we were putting him on the boat. Now I'm leaning towards Pocket J's, or J-10.

What does he have?Looks a lot like TJ.He should be raising this flop with an overpair most of the time, and folding to that turn raise.I'm not thrilled with your river bet, but the money's probably going in most of the time anyway.

If pocket J's, then why the 40 bet on the turn. Similar question for JT.Why hasn't anyone thought QQ-AA yet?
Seriously I did think about QQ, but that's under a lot of consideration with a lot of time. The point is, at that instant I probably won't be able to connect it with QQ.
If pocket J's, then why the 40 bet on the turn. Similar question for JT.Why hasn't anyone thought QQ-AA yet?
Betting 40 into a 200+ pot with JJ is a good move because an aggressive player will jump all over that weak lead and raise it, just like the OP did. DN wrote a whole article where he used the weak lead to bust someone when he had a super-stong hand. I'm thinking he had JJ.

No, he did not have JJ.He didn't have a FH.He did, in fact, have A :club: K :D I can't decide if my turn raise was so weak looking that he still believed he was ahead, or if he just put me on a heart draw at that point and went with it, but I can't help but think his play was extrememly weak anyway.And one other thing, I KNEW he didn't have a FH from the way he reacted to my betting and the time he took to play his hand.

No, he did not have JJ.He didn't have a FH.He did, in fact, have A :club: K :D I can't decide if my turn raise was so weak looking that he still believed he was ahead, or if he just put me on a heart draw at that point and went with it, but I can't help but think his play was extrememly weak anyway.And one other thing, I KNEW he didn't have a FH from the way he reacted to my betting and the time he took to play his hand.
Well, I definately wouldn't put him on AK. I would say 10,10 or AJ
And THIS Is why I don't play 5/10...lol