raymer on fire $1,500,00 in chips

at the time of the OP, or even mine, this was not true.Which exactly proves my point.
I believe your point was that the original poster was "making stuff up"?Here's what I knew at the time of the OP.1.) Raymer's last posted chip count was just over 1 million.2.) Raymer had won 2 hands after that where the other player was all-in.1 million + 2 big pots, does not = 1 million + a few chipsIt turns out that your chip count was just as inaccurate as his. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. :shock:

Something you all are not taking into consideration.....The Deck is smacking Raymer upside the head....and guess what...that combined with his aggressiveness and obvious skill....There is a steamroller rollin'...Get the FUK out the way!!!

Raymer has about 1.2 million according to card player, but the exact count isn't too important - he needs 56,000,000 to win, he's not even close. One big pot against another chip leader and all this "repeat" nonsense is done.

is it just be or do people on this forum constantly make censored up?Greg Raymer sitting on 1.5 million chips!on that note, let's do a few moreTony the Tiger was seen at the tables behind a stack of 2.3 million! No one can believe he has slipped through the chip counts.Also, Michael Jordan is seen at the same table with one black chip left. A chip and a chair.Hey, it's true."I read it somewhere."No more lies.All official reports at the moment have Greg Raymer a few chips over a million.Don't be stupid.
Easy killer, 1.2 million according to PokerWire.
at the time of the OP, or even mine, this was not true.Which exactly proves my point.
I started the thread...I thought it was 1.5 , I posted 1.2 5 minutes later. I have a friend at the WSOP who is texting me, I have been getting up to the minute reports. Most of us dont post BS!

if nothing else this makes raymer the most consitent player in 2K+ tounries... up 'til this main event he's 1-2 with 2 final tables....