all posts are subject to my approval

I'm all for showing common decency and courtesy. Wanted to introduce myself as I've already learned a great deal from reading your posts. One newbie question: How do you attach a picture to your posts?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for showing common decency and courtesy. Wanted to introduce myself as I've already learned a great deal from reading your posts. One newbie question: How do you attach a picture to your posts?
I am not going to gravel at your feet for you to staySounds painfull. Does it involve very small rocks?
Funny, This is my first post and yes I have read the above. Smash, it seems to me that this is the exact thing everyone is harping on you about.Jesus man if you are that much of an imbecile, then stop posting. Jokes are one thing, disrespect another. You have no clue as to which it is that you are intoning on ppl. I appologize that my first post has to be about something so childish and overtly oppressive,but Jogs has a point. I have taken the time to go back and read your reply to several legitimate questions, and I must say you are very derogatory towards everyone.And if you have a problem with any of my spelling let me know as I am an English teacher by trade, and would love for you to come talk to my class! I'm sure it wouldn't be too PAINFUL for you!Mitch ling PSmitchlingrel Doylesroom.com

while I agree not all of us are grammar experts, nor is there a NEED for 100% accuracy here, if you do not know the difference between GROVEL & GRAVEL then u deserve the mocking or criticism u recieve.It will either help u spell better or look up your words before posting since you're PROBABLY posting to TRY & look like you have something intelligent to say.This weeds out the COMPLETE morons from the rest of the herd.This country's school system fails because teachers like you defend ignorance in place of POSSIBLY hurting the morons feelings.

• 2 weeks later...
I actually can't believe that it's taken this long for this forum to turn a little nasty.  Well, that's going to have to stop guys, I just won't stand for it.    Initially I was comfortable with people posting whatever they wish because people were treating each other with repect.  Recently I've seen things take a turn for the worse.    So, from now on if I don't like what you have to say and personally don't deem it to be a positive addition to the forum... it's gone.   I don't care what subjects we cover in this forum whether it be politics, poker, religion or what have you, but I absolutely demand that everyone here posts in a respectful manner.  The moderators will alert me if they find distateful posts and I'll have them deleted if I also feel like they cross a line.  On that note, let's keep this place fun by being respectful to each other.
After reading some of the posts I just read I couldn't agree more Daniel, let's keep it clean around here everybody.
Well, I guess I'll make my first post here.....I'm part of multiple forums for various things (mainly online video games) most of which the forums turn into huge flamewars, with everyone trying to out do each other, let's not make this forum one of those places, let's all be one happy family!<3 EVERYONE
I love you
Funny, This is my first post and yes I have read the above. Smash, it seems to me that this is the exact thing everyone is harping on you about.Jesus man if you are that much of an imbecile, then stop posting. Jokes are one thing, disrespect another. ...I appologize that my first post has to be about something so childish and overtly oppressive,but Jogs has a point. I have taken the time to go back and read your reply to several legitimate questions, and I must say you are very derogatory towards everyone.
I'm pretty new here too, but I've definitely picked up on the fact that Smasharoo's posts tend to be unnecessarily rude and condescending. He is also self-contradictory in his efforts to make himself seem superior to others on this message board.This is a fairly new message board/bbs, but it's already developing a sour taste because Smasharoo feels somehow empowered by making the rounds and stomping on other people's feet everytime he sees an opening.I'm not new to message boards, I regularly participate on several message boards and I'm also a Moderator on one of those boards.I don't mind a little flaming and some good natured joking, but when someone feels the need to go out of their way to habitually put-down the other members of a bbs then I think that person is severly detracting from the quality of the message board. IMO, this kind of behavior describes Smasharoo to a "t", and evidently there are othershere who agree with me.Being a veteran of several message boards and having an understanding of the kind of behavior goes on I have responded in a way that I feel is appropriate to Smasharoo's quasi-attacks. Smasharoo may have made many good contributions to this board, but as a new member I haven't seen any of them, all I've seen is a keyboard bully who seems to take delight in his pompous efforts to degrade others and make himself seem more important and more intelligent than the people he responds to.But as Smasharoo himself pointed out, there are many quality message boards popping up due to the explosion in popularity of poker. If the atmosphere around here doesn't change then I will be moving on to another poker message board where people treat each other with respect and there is an community ambience of goodwill instead of an air of one-ups-manship and disdainfulness.Too bad that it only takes one or two people to ruin this website for everyone else because they feel the need to be the "Alpha-Male" to the detriment of the majority of the members.