front page weirdness -- hijack?

Stacked.com..........hmm..........see where is Daniel heading after Poker Mountain.........?Why is Stacked all over the place? Why is it aligned with MTV?

site is also run by propokermedia.it appears an intern (or someone that should be fired) put the wrong file in the wrong place. they put the mainpage for pokerstories.com in fullcontactpoker.com. i went to pokerstories.com and that site looks like crap. looks like they stole (or are cross promoted) with the cardplayer site.idiots. off with their heads.

Ok I think I shouldve read this before I freaked out for like 45 minutes...I thought that we would all have to move to that other crap, and I laughed that they would make you sign a permission slip if you didnt lie about your age, I laughed, then I got really pissed..hope it was a mix up then.

it was a mistake, i'd say operator error, but it was my ap this time... editted a few includes for both sides, it then kept one site's index in temp dir and uploaded to both remote dir'ssorry guys

this is why you just bookmark the forum index... i dont even see the main page that often, once in a while to check news

it was a mistake, i'd say operator error, but it was my ap this time... editted a few includes for both sides, it then kept one site's index in temp dir and uploaded to both remote dir'ssorry guys
Google "How to check my work once I complete it" :club: