what the.....?

Guest XXEddie

not to keep on mentioning it but, we get it smasharoo. you dont want us to think your homosexual. you've got a wife, you can talk down other posters. fine. I'll be the first to admit that you would like us to percieve you as heterosexual. announce it to the world why dont you. jesus. i dont see why you get so defensive. i dont remember anyone ever attacking you over the issue. peace dude. thats what its all about.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XXEddie
not to keep on mentioning it but, we get it smasharoo. you dont want us to think your homosexual. you've got a wife, you can talk down other posters. fine. I'll be the first to admit that you would like us to percieve you as heterosexual. announce it to the world why dont you. jesus. i dont see why you get so defensive. i dont remember anyone ever attacking you over the issue. peace dude. thats what its all about.
dude, youre my new best friend, I havent seen anyone else who hates him as much as i do

Look I realize you're all upset that I ruined your gay stalking fantasy of me using you like a blow up doll, but there's no need to obsess over it.Don't do anyhting stupid. If you think you're going to hurt yourself or others over it seek meidcal attention immediately.

boo hoo you lost. stop crying
....can you read...I was asking a question...,aybe i should make it easier to read....WAS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO WIN THAT HAND FOR A SIZEABLE AMOUNT?OR WAS I EITHER GOING TO WIN A SMALL POT OR LOSE A BIG ONE?
erm-ah.gif people are giving you advice and saying NO you couldnt have won, but you still keep insisting on how you had the best hand and you played it so perfectly. stop crying like a little girl and move on.
Guest XXEddie
....can you read...I was asking a question...,aybe i should make it easier to read....WAS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO WIN THAT HAND FOR A SIZEABLE AMOUNT?OR WAS I EITHER GOING TO WIN A SMALL POT OR LOSE A BIG ONE?
erm-ah.gif people are giving you advice and saying NO you couldnt have won, but you still keep insisting on how you had the best hand and you played it so perfectly. stop crying like a little girl and move on.
Have you even read the other posts?!?!?! Smash is sayin i was stupid, and i was bluffing when i went all-in and I was simply correcting the idiot

Have you even read the other posts?!?!?! Smash is sayin i was stupid, and i was bluffing when i went all-in and I was simply correcting the idiotDo you find it odd that you're the only one experiencing that particular hallucination, or are pretty much used to just doing whatever the voices in your head say at this point?

Have you even read the other posts?!?!?! Smash is sayin i was stupid, and i was bluffing when i went all-in and I was simply correcting the idiot
actually you did play it stupid. if you played it right you either would have lost less or won the pot. duh.
Guest XXEddie
Have you even read the other posts?!?!?! Smash is sayin i was stupid, and i was bluffing when i went all-in and I was simply correcting the idiotDo you find it odd that you're the only one experiencing that particular hallucination, or are pretty much used to just doing whatever the voices in your head say at this point?
Heres an idea....why dont you and that stupid cat of your take the dick out of your mouth, and shut up

smash, ya gotta stop being a smartass and stop berating people... its pretty weak. we all know you are smart..... infinitely smart. we get it. so chill with the spaz attacks. if someone asks for advice then just chill and answer, if u must.

Guest XXEddie
Heres an idea....why dont you and that stupid cat of your take the dick out of your mouth, and shut upAgain with people having gay fantasies about me.What's up with that?
Were not talking about that....I wonder y ur interpreting it like that....cough cough...fag...cough cough

smash, ya gotta stop being a smartass and stop berating people... its pretty weak. we all know you are smart..... infinitely smart. we get it. so chill with the spaz attacks. if someone asks for advice then just chill and answer, if u must.I did.I answered it a couple of times, actually.For you, though, I'll stop posting on this thread... shortly.Also, for the children. The children.

I was about to ask Smash where in Boston he is from. I grew up there, then lived there for another year after school, before moving to the Southwest. Then I realized everyone would think I was gay and hitting on him.Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Hey guys, this looks like a really cool forum. I look forward to getting to know all of you. And I dont mean that in a gay way. I have a wife man. im totally straight dude. right to the core. I'm probably the straightest dude here. All you gay dudes better back off, cause i like women yo. totally. straight up. dont be fantasizing about me treating you like some sort of blow up doll.no offense.
Smasharoo, i dont mean to nit-pick, but its pretty low to use the same gay joke twice.

Smasharoo, i dont mean to nit-pick, but its pretty low to use the same gay joke twice.Well, you'd be the authority on all things gay, I supose, so I'll accept your superior knowledge of the subject. next!You do realize how horrible your attemps are here, right?Probably not, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Well, you'd be the authority on all things gay, I supose, so I'll accept your superior knowledge of the subject. .
classy. now noone will think your gay will they? way to try to convince everyone that your not homosexual by insinuating that somebody else is, in your words, 'totally queer-ass yo"

classy. now noone will think your gay will they? way to try to convince everyone that your not homosexual by insinuating that somebody else is, in your words, 'totally queer-ass yo"You're so right. Nothing more clearly marks someone as insecure about their own sexuality as starting to post spontaniously about someone else being gay.Next.Try harder, this is like battinng practice with grapefruits.

i think 2AceSuited said it best when he said this in response to smasharoo's 'operation:make people on internet think I'm straight' ploy.Is the goal to jsut post random shit in the hopes that like the 1,000,000 monkeys at theiir typewriters you're bound to post something amusing eventually?Just curious.