hockey cannot be compared to poker

I dont think that it is possible to really say who is the great one of poker becuase poker is incomparable to hockey. I love both hockey and poker, but I feel that there is waaaaay too much lucky involved in poker to see anyone dominate the sport the way #99 did. In hockey, while a lucky break or bounce can be important, most of the game is sheer skill. The reason we see only about 750 NHL players and 6600 people in the wsop is the fact that one any day, anyone can beat anyone in poker. This is what makes poker so great but this is also why it wil be impossible for anyone to totally dominate the game.And btw, if danny had to be compared to anyone, I think it would be Martin st-louis.

I am sad. Actually the only way I am posting here is because of the NHL lockout. Poker became my #1 hobby after hockey left me. I miss it so bad, I miss running around in my ridiculous Leafs outfit (hat, jersey, cape) and beating up Ottawa Senators fan. Oh the gory of spilled Sens' fans blood.

Yes it can.Whenever someone sucks out on me, I kick their ass. Then, a brawl ensues. Then, the dealers get in the middle to break it up. I'm then sent to a special room for 5 minutes.

I am sad. Actually the only way I am posting here is because of the NHL lockout. Poker became my #1 hobby after hockey left me. I miss it so bad, I miss running around in my ridiculous Leafs outfit (hat, jersey, cape) and beating up Ottawa Senators fan. Oh the gory of spilled Sens' fans blood.
Sauce, after you're done with the Sen's fans, I think I'm next. Red Wings all the way baby! Just wondering, when was the last time the Leafs won a cup?
Guest XXEddie
Sauce, after you're done with the Sen's fans, I think I'm next. Red Wings all the way baby! Just wondering, when was the last time the Leafs won a cup?
youre a dead wings fan eh....*imaging punching him in the face*
youre a dead wings fan eh....*imaging punching him in the face*
I take it you're one of those damn Avs fans then. I bet you cheered on Mr. Cheap Shot Claude Lemieux back in the day. Man McCarty whooped his ass constantly in fights... back when hockey players still had fights. *sigh, nostalgia*