guess who is back at the tables [2/4 sh]

Following hand came up at pokerroom, where I have been playing some cause I mostly use a Mac.No hand histories, but I can make it look fancy.BB is extremely TAP. I really don't think he is very familiar playing this short handed, and I imagine he sat thinkin the table would will up fast, but after 50 hands or so it has remained short handed and he seems to be playing a full ring TAP kind of game. I don't have a line on him, but I imagine it looks something like 14/9/1.5 or so.Suits were irrelevant as I recall the turn being a rainbow board and honestly I forget the suits, so I will make them up.2/4 (4 Handed)Hero is dealt Q :D T :club: on the button.1 fold, I raise, SB folds, BB calls.Flop comes 9:spade: 8:diamond: K:club:BB bets, I call.Turn comes 6:heart:BB bets, I raise...What do we think?

I like it.If he 3-bets are you folding? If he calls, are you check/folding the river (w/o a J)? Just curious what your thought process is here.

I like it.If he 3-bets are you folding? If he calls, are you check/folding the river (w/o a J)? Just curious what your thought process is here.
I would rather him fold to my raise, I think he probably does a lot.If he 3bets me, I would call with my two way straight draw and fold UI to a bet on the river.If he just calls my raise, I would bet any Q, T, 7, or J on the river and check behind otherwise hoping that my Q high is good.

If he 3bets me, I would call with my two way straight draw and fold UI to a bet on the river.If he just calls my raise, I would bet any Q, T, 7, or J on the river and check behind otherwise hoping that my Q high is good.Sounds good.

I would call with my two way straight draw two way?did I miss-read the board?Edit: yes I did. oops
I had to double-check too. Didn't notice the bottom of the draw. :club:

I would really like some feedback here.I promise not to flame any responses. Unless you are just an absolute idiot.Should I have raised the flop? Should I just call the turn?Keep in mind we are four handed, etc.If you aren't sure how to play, or are confused about SH situations like this, plase ask questions.I think this is an important hand to look at for the shorthanded players among us.

All right.BB's preflop call could mean a lot of things, but he bets out the flop and turn, so I say he has a King or a nine.I'm wondering about your flop call. Do you plan on raising no matter what comes on the turn?Your turn raise makes it look like you got two pair, or possibly you hit the flop hard.What you actually have is a double gutshot with 8 outs (maybe we can give you a couple more in case BB has middle pair). So raising would be a semi-bluff, where you would like him to fold, but it's OK if he calls.Given his stats, seems like the semi-bluff could work reasonable often.That's all I got.

what are your starting requirements for 4 handed play? does it just become all of the hands that you would play in a ring game from the button/CO ??anyway, I would probably raise the flop, but now the problem would be the turn, would we take the free card, or bet again and try to force a fold?

on your flop call, were you planning on raising almost any card on the turn, cause then I'd like the flop call much more

on your flop call, were you planning on raising almost any card on the turn, cause then I'd like the flop call much more
Absolutely.That's why I like this hand.I think it's a great limit bluff, but I am willing to hear other side.
Absolutely.That's why I like this hand.I think it's a great limit bluff, but I am willing to hear other side.
if that wa s your plan, then I really like what you did, helps that you picked up more outs