wsop $3000 no limit hold'em

WSOP $3000 No Limit Hold'em1:12- Daniel skipped the first level or so and has now arrived with 2800.1:16- Mad man Randy Jensen at Daniel's first table.1:17- Daniel is getting a massage right away.1:50- Daniel doubles up. Raised to 200 and one caller. Daniel makes it 600 in the bb and gets one call. Flop: K 5 3 DN bets 600, he moves in with AK Daniel wins the pot(not sure what he had) Up to 6200 Half my table is from Norway. I'm approaching this tourney like an online tourney. -DN 2:45- Daniel up to 8500 now after rivering three 10's and then rivering the nut flush. Feels Good!!!3:08- Daniel up to 10,000 now which makes him leader of his table by far. He just had 77 and called a bluff...he had AQ and DN wins another pot.3:24- A couple of slips has DN down to 7300 with 100-200 blinds.3:41- Down to 3400. Flopped a straight and flush draw 3 times. Missed each one.4:09- Daniel down to 1800.4:16- Daniel at 3100 now.4:24- Just played a hand real bad. Randy raises the min and one caller. DN calls with 64clubs. Flop: 10 7 4(one club)Kid bets 1000, DN moves in for 2700, he calls with Q 10clubs.Turn: 4Daniel is now up to 7250. Told the poor kid, "I only called because Barry is out" lol.4:43- Daniel up to 8600.4:47- Between DN's table and the tables around him, Daniel only recognizes 1 person.5:42- DN has 6400.5:44 Daniel at a new table with: Julian Gardner, Dan Heimiller, and RABENNE. 5:53- Daniel up to 11,500. Hit AK and got paid some by Heimiller.6:39- Daniel has 12,125 at dinner break.6:54- About 270 players left. Daniel says, "When I'm a little nervous or afraid I play better. Tough wild European players at my table making me play my A game. Setting traps while not letting them run me over. Europeans often tend to overplay their hands. Not Julian though, he plays great."8:08- Daniel doubles his stack when the button raises to 1600 and on the bb Daniel moves in with AQ. Other player calls with AJ and DN is now up to 23,000.8:17- One limper and DN makes it 2000 with Ad Kc, button calls.Flop: 245(all diamonds)Daniel moves in and after like 5 minutes button finally calls with J 10 diamonds. No help and Daniel is down to 4500. If he wins that pot he has almost 50,000.8:25- Daniel calls a raise with Qd Jd.Flop: J 9 8(one diamond)The guy from the last hand has 10 7.Turn: 9dRiver: 5dDaniel wins with a flush and is up to 10,800.9:07- Daniel at 18K and chopping away. Daniel says when Julian is at his table it always makes him play better.9:30- DN missed a straight draw and a flush draw. He's now at 4000.9:40- 160 players are left and 100 cash. 9:56- DN had A8h all in vs Julian's A9. Flop: Q Q 10 two hearts!Turn: 2River 7 no good.Daniel is out. -Travis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel is Out.Okay......just joking...but I settled my bet....I don't see two final table finishes for Daniel in this WSOP....Same guy offered 5 to 1 on Daniel making a top 5 the rest of the way...I declined....I guess I am off the Bandwagon.....

Daniel is really starting to act like Phil: whining...showing up late...
Hey...That is really uncalled for...If there should be anybody flaming Daniel on this forum...it should be me...His performance (Or lack thereof) has cost me $100 already....Not that I am whining or anything...... :wink:
is daniel playing in the $10000 pl omaha?
In his journal today he mentioned that he bought into all the events ahead of time, so I would guess he is.

1:50- Daniel doubles up. Raised to 200 and one caller. Daniel makes it 600 in the bb and gets one call.Flop: K 5 3DN bets 600, he moves in with AK Daniel wins the pot(not sure what he had)Up to 6200Half my table is from Norway. I'm approaching this tourney like an online tourney. -DNKK or AA would be the obvious choices. 55 or 33 would be a bit aggressive to reraise with from the BB

1:50- Daniel doubles up. Raised to 200 and one caller. Daniel makes it 600 in the bb and gets one call.Flop: K 5 3DN bets 600, he moves in with AK  Daniel wins the pot(not sure what he had)Up to 6200Half my table is from Norway. I'm approaching this tourney like an online tourney. -DNKK or AA would be the obvious choices.  55 or 33 would be a bit aggressive to reraise with from the BB
I'm thinking KK here. I can see him calling PF with a hand like 55,33, or 53, but not reraising

You guys are idiots!From the $5,000 PL Omaha8 thread:"Phil says that whining and crying sometimes helps, so DN tried it... up to 3750!!! Daniel is now a disciple of the crybaby approach, lol. "That's where I got that from, not his blog or whatever!!!!!

I quickly turn away.Daniel is one of the most respected poker players and has a good heart. So shut-up. He's canadian, enough said. 8)

OMG...read the fucking thread...I explained why I said that and it was a joke based on something Phil Hellmuth said to him yesterday...So STFU...You guys are idiots! From the $5,000 PL Omaha8 thread: "Phil says that whining and crying sometimes helps, so DN tried it... up to 3750!!! Daniel is now a disciple of the crybaby approach, lol. " That's where I got that from, not his blog or whatever!!!!!LOOK UP!

I quickly turn away.Daniel is one of the most respected poker players and has a good heart. So shut-up. He's canadian, enough said. 8)
Easy tiger...look 2 posts up from yours.
Where did the last part go?  Did he edit it out?  Did it really happen?
Yep it happened. I have no clue where it went though. That's the second time I go to edit my post and notice 2/3 of it is gone :shock: