ok x3000gtx out yourself

You definately just lost a lot of credibility with that statement.No, I didn't. You just don't understand it.In poker you keep score with MONEY. If you play better long term you'll have more MONEY. Right now you think you were playing better. It remains to be seen. All that can be said is that he won more MONEY than you.The rest doesn't matter.When your better play winns you more MONEY long term, feel free to expound on how much better of a player you are.Untill then, stop being a poor loser.Have some dignity.

i really am daniel negreanu, and i am using someone elses account to play in the tourneys and i made this account to post in this forum. that is the truth. i wanted this to be a mystery that no one will ever figure out for sure, but im sure there will be believers and skeptics. in the future, i may give more hints that prove i am daniel. i do have to say that i get dissapointed sometimes where even my fans dont believe me. to all who made the final table tonight, congratulations. i hope you enjoyed your free lesson, zwett. if you send me your email address ill offer you some advice that can help your game.actually no. i try to make time for my fans and obviously it isnt appreciated. you all wonder why pros dont give you the time of day, but things like this is the main reason. when we try to give back to the fans it goes unappreciated.
Dude, that's honestly pathetic. It's one thing when you claim to be something you're not. It's another thing when you represent that on the guy's own website. Considering that I was the one who questioned you on Stars when you asked "What is Negreanu?" and you responded that you didn't even know who Daniel was...I wish I played 2 weeks ago so I could actually dump a hand history on here to show the exchange. You can obviously play, but claiming to be Daniel is something else. :naughty:Mods, I personally don't care if he plays in the tourney--in fact, I could be coaxed to play if somebody put up a bounty on him. But, if he's flat out lying and misrepresenting himself, that's just fraud. If in fact he ISN'T Daniel, he deserves to be banned from the forums just for this.

This Guy may be a decent poker player according to certain posts, but his life is obviously troubled.. It's bad enough to write one post that your Daniel, but then to continue responding and acting like your talking back to his fans borders on pathetic. Smash you seem to know a lot about poker, your advice is always great; however your wrong about this issue.. This member is not being bitter.. The idiot pretending to be Daniel is the true loser. Furthermore, the guy wins one tourny and he's the better man... Hardly..One tourny win doesn't give you rights to brag non-stop and act like a jack A_S representing someone they are not.. Smash stick to poker advice not people advice.. You play great 4/way 3-6 and write romance novels not dear abby articles for the local newspaper.

Mods, I personally don't care if he plays in the tourney--in fact, I could be coaxed to play if somebody put up a bounty on him.
I think this is a great idea! Each week the bounty could be on a different member(s). I know if Smash were to join up at PS and participate in the tourney, placing a bounty on him would certainly spark some interest.The bounty could be external to PS if their software cannot handle it. A Neteller transfer would be all it would take. A poll could be started for the forum to vote on who the bounty would be on for the next tourney. As people would be gunning for them, maybe a % of the bounty (based on how long it takes to bust out) could given to the hunted.

i was a spectator at last night's final table and i admire both the luck and skill x300gtx had at the table. And to give the man his props, he's won the tourney TWO weeks in a row.Last week, when the questions about his identity perhaps being daniel started, he played it cool...didn't confirm or deny and i thought his strategy was brilliant, trying to get the other players on tilt, thinking more about his identity than the cards.However, this week it was just silly. A few observers honestly think this guy is daniel and instead of handling it like he did last week, with mystery and silence, this time he came out and said he was...Said he was playing on a borrowed acct. to keep his identity a secret.Okay, assuming it's him, his secret is now out of the bag and he could now post using his real acct. That hasn't happened. And since he's admitting his identity, and he was adamant about it, I asked him a simple question during the game, one concerning a detail of the book daniel is writing that daniel graciously shared with me in an e-mail.It was simple, and not a secret. And if he really wanted to prove who he was, all he ad to do was answer the question that was posed to him three or four times during the game. Instead he avoided it.Guys, the more you keep up this debate about his identity, the more it's going to pay off for him at the table. Congratulate him on the win, recognize he spiked the river about five times late in the game, and look forward to beating him next week.I'm not going to talk about it any more.(Can you tell I'm a writer by trade? Sorry about the long post)Jeff

Smasharoo... I just read the discussion between you and looshle - I don't believe he was whining nor telling 3000gtx to grow up because he beat him in the tourney! I don't know where your coming from with this but I'd appreciate it if you kept it to yourself or pm'd him next time to discuss this personally... I don’t wish to ever read another post where you’re berating another forum member.

x3000gtx has been banned from the forum, including his/her ip address. Of course it's easy to get a new ip address though so, for further reference, if anyone feels the need to represent themselves as anyone that they are not you really need to find a hobby - that is - a hobby that is true to your own identity.I'm sure more of this behaviour will come, it's a natural thing to expect on forums.Thanks.

i was a spectator at last night's final table and i admire both the luck and skill x300gtx had at the table. And to give the man his props, he's won the tourney TWO weeks in a row.Last week, when the questions about his identity perhaps being daniel started, he played it cool...didn't confirm or deny and i thought his strategy was brilliant, trying to get the other players on tilt, thinking more about his identity than the cards.However, this week it was just silly. A few observers honestly think this guy is daniel and instead of handling it like he did last week, with mystery and silence, this time he came out and said he was...Said he was playing on a borrowed acct. to keep his identity a secret.Okay, assuming it's him, his secret is now out of the bag and he could now post using his real acct. That hasn't happened. And since he's admitting his identity, and he was adamant about it, I asked him a simple question during the game, one concerning a detail of the book daniel is writing that daniel graciously shared with me in an e-mail.It was simple, and not a secret. And if he really wanted to prove who he was, all he ad to do was answer the question that was posed to him three or four times during the game. Instead he avoided it.Guys, the more you keep up this debate about his identity, the more it's going to pay off for him at the table. Congratulate him on the win, recognize he spiked the river about five times late in the game, and look forward to beating him next week.I'm not going to talk about it any more.(Can you tell I'm a writer by trade? Sorry about the long post)Jeff
I want to apologize to everyone and especially Daniel if i offended him in any way. I didnt mean to bring anything bad to Daniel's name and I want to correct it if i did. Daniel is one of my favorite players and I really admire him. I love the way he talks at the tables, and so when I made the final table 2 weeks ago I decided there was a chance I could get an advantage by claiming to be Daniel. It obviously worked to some extent and brought me the win. This week, I claimed to be Daniel as more of a continuing joke from last week and to once again try to frustrate the other players. I feel that it worked again, but in future tournaments I will be sure to not pretend to be this great poker player, who I obviously am not. I quoted Jeff above, because I feel that he hit my motives right on the dot. Once again, I'm sorry to anyone who I offended and I really hope that I didn't give anyone an inferior image of Daniel. Good luck to everyone and I hope I can start to contribute some valuable information to this community and maybe earn some respect that I obviously lost by doing this. I hope everyone understands that my motives where only to benefit myself in both tournaments, and not to bring down Daniel or anyone else. Im sorry.

There are now more cons to this situation than pro's.The forum may serve no real purpose to GTX, but the poker does. 2 weeks on a row this facade has helped to swell his bank roll.Every piece needs a villan. Here is ours.Think of him like a tongue in cheek Dr. Evil rathr than a threat to an on-line community.If your reading his posts and getting all fired up, then encounter him on the poker table.... its TILT time if your not careful.

Allright everyone I will just clear this up right now. 3000GT, If you so much as Incline that you are Daniel again, we're going to have to take some actions, for now I'm just going to lock this Thread as it's nonsense. X3000gtX, you really must stop with this stuff immediatly because it brings nothing good to the Forum, and only causes people to flame you, so my advice would be to give it up and stop now. Half of the time we are playing these tournaments Daniel is playing in a Tournament somewhere in the world, including this last Tuesday.