logo contest update from the fcp biz team

Guest Chris_Biz Team

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winning logo seems to be up.  Not the one I would've chosen, but whatever.  Go to the main page and you'll see it.
i dont think thats the new logo..But lets stick with the Lion theme!!! :club::D

Someone explain to me what a reversed rampant lion symbol has to do with a poker player from Canada?The rampant lion is a symbol that recognizes a Scotland King who died nearly 1000 years ago lol.

Someone explain to me what a reversed rampant lion symbol has to do with a poker player from Canada?The rampant lion is a symbol that recognizes a Scotland King who died nearly 1000 years ago lol.
ohh Gov.. this is coming from you???what do the 3 bars from addidas mean???not shoes., they represent his 3 sons.perhaps DN has a tie to the symbol.. perhaps to someone scottish.. who knows.if we stick with chips and cards we look like every other poker site out there, and our brand image is mixed in with the lot."is that a poker stars shirt?".. " no wait, its a party poker shirt right?".yadda yadda yadda

Hey Royal, sorry about that bud, guess I wasn't clear but I certainly wasn't referring to your logo as I think it looks fantastic & very unique, I was simply referring to the current image on the home page that people started calling the new logo. I apologize for any confusion.I was just trying to make it clear that it's a worldwide recognized logo and shouldn't be considered as the FCP logo.

Hey Royal, sorry about that bud, guess I wasn't clear but I certainly wasn't referring to your logo as I think it looks fantastic & very unique, I was simply referring to the current image on the home page that people started calling the new logo.  I apologize for any confusion.I was just trying to make it clear that it's a worldwide recognized logo and shouldn't be considered as the FCP logo.
Sorry Gov. i wasnt trying to snap on you there.I agree.. too many people jump to conclusions waay to fast around here.P.S.. still think if we mix, we'd kick ass :wink:

I am fairly new to the site, but the Lion that everyone speaks of has been on the site ever since I have been coming here... it has only changed color.If you look to the left hand side, it is there, right where it says "Full Contact Poker"...Or am I the one missing something??

Guest Chris_Biz Team

To all anxious participants, my apologies for the late update.So, I have some good news and some bad news. The good is that I can announce (9) people who will win something! Five of you made the final five in the selection process and four of you will be awarded a prize for miscellaneous reasons. Obviously, one of you will win the grand prize . . . for the other eight of you, we will send you a Daniel Negreanu Deluxe 300-piece Chip Set (11.5 grams). We had so many good or interesting submissions that we felt obligated to award some extra prizes for the solid effort.The bad news is that 280+ of you did not win this time . . . but this is just the beginning of many cool new promotional opportunities at Full Contact Poker. Further bad news would be that we are not announcing the Grand Prize winner today. We would like to, but we wanted to be able to upload the prize winning logos along with the designer's name or username. Unfortunately, for technical reasons (I'll explain later), we won't be able to make this happen until this weekend or Monday at the latest.Back to some good news for a minute. . . as some of you have noticed in the photo gallery, we are planning to post most if not all the logo submissions for everyone's enjoyment.OK, in no predetermined order, the following nine people can hold their breath a little longer:cook_rJason BorcheramyTeam Craig & ChadwickjeffgenDCSportsGovernatorRoyal_TourJeff GrimesTo the rest of you, thanks again for making this logo contest a huge success.-Chris

Awesome! Congrats to the others who were selected into the final round, and a big round of applause to all who submitted logos. The suspense continues... :-)

Congratulations to all the final 9. The Logos we have seen are great. It's goina be hard to make a final decision.I think we should all get a version of Stacked. :club: Everyone Agree? If we were on Operha or Ellen we'd get one.

Here's an idea: Top 5 runner-up logo winners are flown to LV to meet DN and compete in a hold'em tourney with each other, winner gets a cool prize.. the rest got to meet DN as their prize. What'ya say?!?! :-)
I'm all inOne of the "9"
To all anxious participants, my apologies for the late update.So, I have some good news and some bad news. The good is that I can announce (9) people who will win something! Five of you made the final five in the selection process and four of you will be awarded a prize for miscellaneous reasons. Obviously, one of you will win the grand prize . . . for the other eight of you, we will send you a Daniel Negreanu Deluxe 300-piece Chip Set (11.5 grams). We had so many good or interesting submissions that we felt obligated to award some extra prizes for the solid effort.The bad news is that 280+ of you did not win this time . . . but this is just the beginning of many cool new promotional opportunities at Full Contact Poker. Further bad news would be that we are not announcing the Grand Prize winner today. We would like to, but we wanted to be able to upload the prize winning logos along with the designer's name or username. Unfortunately, for technical reasons (I'll explain later), we won't be able to make this happen until this weekend or Monday at the latest.Back to some good news for a minute. . . as some of you have noticed in the photo gallery, we are planning to post most if not all the logo submissions for everyone's enjoyment.OK, in no predetermined order, the following nine people can hold their breath a little longer:cook_rJason BorcheramyTeam Craig & ChadwickjeffgenDCSportsGovernatorRoyal_TourJeff GrimesTo the rest of you, thanks again for making this logo contest a huge success.-Chris
To all,Good luck.I kinda feel like... we made the "final table" at the WSOP.Any chance we will be onTV? I better get my haircut and buy a new FCP teeshirt and hat.Look for a new Channel on Direct TV...ESPN Poker Channel. :shock: :!: Jeff Grimes aka leftygolfer
Hey' date='Even though not everyone will win this contest, there has been a tonne of cool logo's submitted.I myself will probably print off a shirt or two with my own design. (i figure why not).So if any of you would like to have your designs printed it is best to have them in a vector format. If you are not sure how to do this, or you do not have access to these programs, let me know and i'lll help to re-create your logo into vector format and then re-send you the file so you can then take that for printing.(Free of charge of course!!)Goodluck all.[img']http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/cheeems/SHIRT_01_smaller.jpg[/img]shirtgolfcopy9lf.jpg
I also want to say awesome job done by all! Are community is the bestest commmunity in all of da poker.
I think DCSports' logo is one of the best and I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the final 2 or 3.poker20es.jpgClint
wow you have horrible taste, that logo is awful
Did Royal pay you to say that? Or are you a family member or friend...Good luck final 9!
wow you have horrible taste, that logo is awful
Did Royal pay you to say that? Or are you a family member or friend...Good luck final 9!
Thanks for the good luck, but lay off of Royal man... he's a great guy.
but lay off of Royal man... he's a great guy.
Never said he wasn't. He's allright in my books too. But if you read this complete thread, you'll see that RT said almost those exact words in reference to people complimenting DCSports' logo. Someone came along since that comment and paid respect to RT's logo, so my line was only fitting.1000 apologies that I forgot the sw.Again, Final 9, good luck.