greensteins ranking

I guess my biggest problem with the chart is that Greenstein puts himself as basically the third best player of all time. I don't really care how BG rates the other players, because he is a pretty biased source. Think of how different that chart would be if anyone of those other players made it.

He can rate himself 3rd all time, because according to many sources he has made 20 mil. since 2000. Whose gonna argue with him? Plus since he plays in the biggest game and obviously beats the hell out of it, how can you not rust his ablity to classify other players? Is he just the luckiest guy in Vegas? HOw else can u judge a poker player other than how much they make at playing it? IF you use that criteria, you have to say he is one of if not the best.

He can rate himself 3rd all time, because according to many sources he has made 20 mil. since 2000. Whose gonna argue with him? Plus since he plays in the biggest game and obviously beats the hell out of it, how can you not rust his ablity to classify other players? Is he just the luckiest guy in Vegas? HOw else can u judge a poker player other than how much they make at playing it? IF you use that criteria, you have to say he is one of if not the best.
I never said BG isn't a great player, but there are many great players in the game. Todd Brunson cracked the game for 13 mil. in 32 hours, so accordingly 20 mil. over 5 years isn't the most impressive feat in the world. Saying the money made is the only means to judge a player is foolish, because as we all know there is more money to be made in the cash games. I guess you think that this list is in the same order as the all time money list, because as you said, "how else can you judge a poker player"?
IMO Hansen is looser and more aggressive, and Hellmuth is tighter.
Really? Have you played with him?Most of you have just seen them on TV. The TV hands. Also, chances are that (Full Tilt pros are a prime example) most of them don't play the same online as they play live. Chances are that Barry knows a whole lot more about every single pro on his list than any of us will ever know.
Didn't the FSN Poker Superstars I coverage show every hand, kind of like a live broadcast would?

GEt your big gsmes right before you post. The game your talking about is against ANdy BEal. ALl the big game pros put up shares of their role to play against BEal. THat is not the big game retard. Brunson didnt keep 14 mill. the coalition did. THe big game is the 4k?8k mixed. ANd since the most money can be made their it doesnt make since that you would consider yourself a tp player and not play in it. If you are not a good cash game player how can u be the best? All the guys in the big game are top notch tourney pros also.

wow didnt realize that ungar had steaming porblems
yeah he'd get so pissed at all the money he won, he'd just give it to the guys in the sports book... :?