who's the worst poster of all time?

Man ...Big, you must have a really relaxed 9-5 job.
What's that?
The fact that you post so much about poo and weiners.
um.. untill the last post I have never mentioned the words poo and wiener in a post.. LOL
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i shouldn't give my ignorant newbie self the right to vote...i know so little...[/quote}I grew up in Lincoln. In a thread I start, anyone from Omaha is welcome to pile on anyone they want to in it.. Nebraska love..Even though Omaha is a sorriest excuse for a city in the country.No offense though. And anyone not from Nebraska wanna talk shit aobut omaha, they gotte come through me..
What's that?
um.. untill the last post I have never mentioned the words poo and wiener in a post.. LOL
you did in your last post dumb fu ck
maybe i shouldn't give my ignorant newbie self the right to vote...i know so little...[/quote}I grew up in Lincoln' date= anyone from Omaha is welcome to pile on someone from Iowa in my book.. Nebraska love..[/quote]i think that tips the scales a little...
What's that?
you did in your last post dumb fu ck
WOW!! this is brain boggling.. notice the "UNTILL THE LAST POST" part of my sentense the proceeded the "I have never mentioned the words poo and wiener in a post" I can't believe you're this stupid, this has to be a put on...
I'd like to vote for me. I have brought absolutely nothing to this forum except ridicule and insults. I don't even play poker. I thought it was a sex website. C'mon, "Full Contact Poke-Her"????
FantasyasticHere I am on page 2 of this thread, having skipped a good bit of the stuff written to get this far and I think I'll pass on the remainder unless someone would be so kind as to pick out anything poker related and interesting...actually, not being poker related would be ok...funny works...perhaps something to top RM's comment.I don't know why I even opened this thread but got curious when I found that there would be something for the general group to "deside" <sic>...I went on and found the next post by the thread starter to discover that there might possibly be more candidates to consider as well, including said individual.Now I'm not one to attack a person for their spelling generally...I sometimes make misteaks in that area as well, but that second entry was pretty bad and may have some merit in considering another prospect (hmmm...does the winner get like a free hat or something with the new logo on it?)...anyway, I then reminded myself that I should consider that the writer may be a student of english as a second language or a student of the American public school system and not yet out of high school so being new here I find myself totally unqualified to make such an important desidion.I'm off to find another thread...hope y'all get it figured out... :roll:

We really do need to bring JFarrell20 back...does anyone know what he got banned for specifically? It seems like he had just a lot of random fights.anyone know what sites he plays on and what his name is? I want to hunt him down.

iowas finest is rude ignorant vulgar and insulting. what a combo! he makes me laugh my ass off. i think sometimes the more ridiculous and vulgar someone is the more amusing i find them. especially if its their true nature and not an act. i think iowas finest is the real thing. and thats about the greatest compliment an insult could ever be.

iowas finest is rude ignorant vulgar and insulting. what a combo! he makes me laugh my ass off. i think sometimes the more ridiculous and vulgar someone is the more amusing i find them. especially if its their true nature and not an act. i think iowas finest is the real thing. and thats about the greatest compliment an insult could ever be.
I dont care how many people dislike the comment.. i loved, and laughed at"go eat your poo poo mcmuffins"..thats got genius all over it
I'd like to vote for me. I have brought absolutely nothing to this forum except ridicule and insults. I don't even play poker. I thought it was a sex website. C'mon' date=' "Full Contact Poke-Her"????[/quote']FantasyasticHere I am on page 2 of this thread' date=' having skipped a good bit of the stuff written to get this far and I think I'll pass on the remainder unless someone would be so kind as to pick out anything poker related and interesting...actually, not being poker related would be ok...funny works...perhaps something to top RM's comment.I don't know why I even opened this thread but got curious when I found that there would be something for the general group to "deside" <sic>...I went on and found the next post by the thread starter to discover that there might possibly be more candidates to consider as well, including said individual.Now I'm not one to attack a person for their spelling generally...I sometimes make misteaks in that area as well, but that second entry was pretty bad and may have some merit in considering another prospect (hmmm...does the winner get like a free hat or something with the new logo on it?)...anyway, I then reminded myself that I should consider that the writer may be a student of english as a second language or a student of the American public school system and not yet out of high school so being new here I find myself totally unqualified to make such an important desidion.I'm off to find another thread...hope y'all get it figured out... :roll: [/color']Well, sir, I like to judge a post by it's merits alone, and not on the spelling of the post. My feelings on spelling and proscriptive ( as opposed to descriptive) grammer are well. And while I am a product of the American public school systems, but I am also a product of Northwestern University, perhaps you have heard of it? So, in closing, My little newbie poster, I will quote my favorite chat from my alma mater, that we would chat when ever Ohio State or Michigan was kicking our ass, "That's all right, that's okay, you're gonna work for us some day. That's all right, that's okay, you're gonna work for us some day." I'm not sure what you expected in a thread called "worst poster ever" but the only thing you're gonna get here is flames.. Welcome to the forum.
woa, you guys forgot about RISINGSHARK. you know, the guy who kept saying he was smasharoo's brother or whatever. a lot of his funniest posts got strait up deleted becuase they were so rediculous.
But if I were to hazard a guess, it would be his anti semitic thread, coupled with his sexist attacks on Nikki. Or maybe Jay web just got tired of deleting his threads..

i want to give a shot out to my boys royal and ron mexico by the way Much love Iowa. BigDoucheMcdouchey is a complete douchewad and what's even sadder is that he probably knows it. As far as him going to Northwesters, somehow I doubt it. He may have driven by the campus once or maybe "dated" some guy that went there but nobody that types and spells that badly can have that formal an education. He would have more pride in his presentation. Unlike myself that is, who named himself after a herpes ridden football player.

i want to give a shot out to my boys royal and ron mexico by the way Much love Iowa. BigDoucheMcdouchey is a complete douchewad and what's even sadder is that he probably knows it. As far as him going to Northwesters, somehow I doubt it. He may have driven by the campus once or maybe "dated" some guy that went there but nobody that types and spells that badly can have that formal an education. He would have more pride in his presentation. Unlike myself that is, who named himself after a herpes ridden football player.
"cause I'll be happy to take your money..
woa, you guys forgot about RISINGSHARK. you know, the guy who kept saying he was smasharoo's brother or whatever. a lot of his funniest posts got strait up deleted becuase they were so rediculous.
RISINGSHARK is a personal favorite of minei wonder what happened to himlol @ remembering how he would thank everyone personally who replied to his posts.