Am I the only person here that doesn't dislike Annie Duke? Maybe I joined this forum too late or something, but is there a reason you all seem to have something against her?

Am I the only person here that doesn't dislike Annie Duke? Maybe I joined this forum too late or something, but is there a reason you all seem to have something against her?
You are not alone.They don't like her because...- DN had a spat with her 3 years ago.- They see unflattering clips of her on television.- They think she's ugly.That about sums it up.
You are not alone.They don't like her because...- DN had a spat with her 3 years ago.- They see unflattering clips of her on television.- They think she's ugly.That about sums it up.
well all those things are true arent they????? lol...pretty much self explanitory..
well all those things are true arent they????? lol...pretty much self explanitory..
1 is true, but doesn't mean we all have to hate her just because DN doesn't get along with her.2 doesn't necessarily mean the clips portray her accurately.3 is a matter of opinion. I happen to think she's attractive.
1 is true, but doesn't mean we all have to hate her just because DN doesn't get along with her.2 doesn't necessarily mean the clips portray her accurately.3 is a matter of opinion. I happen to think she's attractive.
Agree with the above.
i dont care about a "spat" with her and dn....did you see the clip where she went off in an interview about a guy calling down her bluff in lasts years wsop??? but i digress, maybe that didnt "portray her accuratley"....why is it ppl refuse to believe whata bitch she is?? as far as her being attractive, hey if ugly broads turn you on go for it...ugly women need love too , so hats off to guys like you...
i dont care about a "spat" with her and dn....did you see the clip where she went off in an interview about a guy calling down her bluff in lasts years wsop??? but i digress, maybe that didnt "portray her accuratley"....why is it ppl refuse to believe whata censored she is?? as far as her being attractive, hey if ugly broads turn you on go for it...ugly women need love too , so hats off to guys like you...
You are correct, one clip doesn *not* portray her accurately. Just like the clip of Josh Arieh acting like a jerk doesn't portray him accurately. She didn't come off well, but she sure as hell isn't the first one to suffer a beat from an "idiot" and complain about it. Give her a break. I'm sure emotins run high in the bigger tournys and you have to vent. Her mistake was doing it on camera.I don't know her so I can't comment on how she is as a human being, but I think she is a good poker player and is fairly attractive. (Although Jennifer Harmon has her beat in both these departments)
i dont care about a "spat" with her and dn....did you see the clip where she went off in an interview about a guy calling down her bluff in lasts years wsop??? but i digress, maybe that didnt "portray her accuratley"....why is it ppl refuse to believe whata censored she is?? as far as her being attractive, hey if ugly broads turn you on go for it...ugly women need love too , so hats off to guys like you...
You are correct, one clip doesn *not* portray her accurately. Just like the clip of Josh Arieh acting like a jerk doesn't portray him accurately. She didn't come off well, but she sure as hell isn't the first one to suffer a beat from an "idiot" and complain about it. Give her a break. I'm sure emotins run high in the bigger tournys and you have to vent. Her mistake was doing it on camera.I don't know her so I can't comment on how she is as a human being, but I think she is a good poker player and is fairly attractive. (Although Jennifer Harmon has her beat in both these departments)
did you see the clip of her going off on gank in omaha event in last years wsop?? she is a fake....but whatever , if you guys like "bub" in a skirt than knock yourselves out...

As a guy with a competitive game-playing sis, I can't not like the Lederers. Those clips of them getting all crazy over Sorry warmed my 'lil heart. As for attractiveness, she's not some kind of knock-yr-socks off babe, but I hardly see how people call her ugly. Then again, apparently I have strange tastes in women. Like, I always thought the tall redhead on That 70s Show was a total fox (it didn't hurt that she's a poker nut), but all my friends are like, what? you crazy? She's the homely one of the bunch. Whatever. This is all so silly. I'm embarassed to be weighing in...

Like, I always thought the tall redhead on That 70s Show was a total fox (it didn't hurt that she's a poker nut), but all my friends are like, what? you crazy?  She's the homely one of the bunch.  
stone cold fox.