jweb currently 2nd with 20 to go in ub mtt

wtf 2nd time i pop in to get a look and the fcp'er goes down...was only there for half a second...tough luck :shock: i think i will stay away from watching ppl who make it far from now on

Just too make myself feel worse I ran the stats and was an 85% favorite on the turn... :(EDIT: Aggie was the same person who crippled me down to 400 chips at 10/20 blinds with AJ versus AA... she moved in on me with it.. Only fitting she finished me off.

Just read your blog, you're pretty mature poker player for your age. A lot of people feel they're too good to drop down in limits after a big downswing, but looks like you did the right thing.

Just read your blog, you're pretty mature poker player for your age. A lot of people feel they're too good to drop down in limits after a big downswing, but looks like you did the right thing.
Thanks MikeR, I guess I'm lucky I've got that self-control I know a lot of my friends that play quite a bit are not the same at all, but I look at everything EV :club:

i cant let u slide without offering my congrats. it feels so bad to make it that far and not win tho, so also u get my condolences. winning a tourn is the most amazing feeling in the world to me. i could swipe a grand in a cash game but it doesnt feel as good as winning 500$ if i won a tourn. just thinking everyone who entered this tourn i have ALL of their chips!

i cant let u slide without offering my congrats. it feels so bad to make it that far and not win tho, so also u get my condolences. winning a tourn is the most amazing feeling in the world to me. i could swipe a grand in a cash game but it doesnt feel as good as winning 500$ if i won a tourn. just thinking everyone who entered this tourn i have ALL of their chips!
Yeah man forsure... I have probobly played 10 MTT's maybe 11 or 12 tops and I've cashed in 5 of them but never taken one down...I was the king of freerolls though.. I've played way too many of those in my time.I got $55 I think? All I know is first was $170, I didn't care about the cash I wanted to win that thing bad.
Yeah man forsure... I have probobly played 10 MTT's maybe 11 or 12 tops and I've cashed in 5 of them but never taken one down...I was the king of freerolls though.. I've played way too many of those in my time.I got $55 I think? All I know is first was $170, I didn't care about the cash I wanted to win that thing bad.
That's how I felt when I got second this week myself.- Jordan