Interesting Hand Online, you guys will like

I am playing in a very, very, very loose NL 3-6 game at Doyle's Room. I just decided to try out the sight. Chip stacks are averaging about 1200, so there is a ton of money on teh table.The pre flop action is sixhanded, (I folded)Flop is 7d,8d,9d. Lots more betting, down to three players.Turn- 9s.River- 9h ---- For final board of 7d,8d,9d,9s,9h.One guy moves all in, another guy folds, the guy on the button goes "i'm sorry"Showdown,Small Blind- 9c, Kh for four of a kind - nines.Button shows, 5d,6d. The guy flopped a straight flush.How about that for a hand of the week.

Heheh yeh, can you imagine losing your quads that way? However, really the K9 had no real business in the pot if the betting was stiff against him. Obviously though it wasn't.I've seen this happen numerous times before, once to me :

woulda been funnier if the guy with the 5-9 strt. flsh. said im sorry, but then lost to the 7-j strt. flsh. ive lost with a low strt. flush except there 4 to it on the board so it wasnt technically as bad, but still funny.

I definately liked it, reading wise anyways. Depending on the betting post flop, I really can't see why the K9 would stay in with top pair. There are way too many hands that could beat him. He had no draws to the flush or straight and I just would not have continued unless everyone was checking. I am glad the guy with the straight flush was paid off, far too many times have I held a monster and not been paid off when no one catches a decent hand.