let's gossip. which pros would cheat on their girlfr

Phil Hellmuth: ...but I'm not convinced he believes other human beings are real.
This post objectively sucks, but that was a gem of a line, I must admit.
Glad you liked it.
Are you accusing the original poster of plagiarism, or is this like the whole collusion thing where you are going to backpedal and say that you never meant to imply anything?For god's sake, it's an online forum, let this random guy have his funny post without jumping in.By the way, I'm a huge fan of apatheism...thanks for finally putting a name to my view of the world.Peace.
Phil Hellmuth: ...but I'm not convinced he believes other human beings are real.
Glad you liked it.
Are you accusing the original poster of plagiarism, or is this like the whole collusion thing where you are going to backpedal and say that you never meant to imply anything?For god's sake, it's an online forum, let this random guy have his funny post without jumping in.By the way, I'm a huge fan of apatheism...thanks for finally putting a name to my view of the world.Peace.
It's pretty obvious that he did that because the poster basically stole the thought straight from him. So it's the first one. But give credit where credit's due.
Glad you liked it.
It's pretty obvious that he did that because the poster basically stole the thought straight from him. So it's the first one. But give credit where credit's due.
It is entirely possible that the idea was taken from him. On the flip side, it's not a new idea that Hellmuth has some sociopathic tendencies. Honestly, I just find it annoying that a millionairre poker pro has to try to take credit for a short phrase by a random poster on an obscure forum. The wording was not at all the same as on Phillip's blog, and actually I feel ridiculous right now. It's past 5 and I'm still at work on a Friday afternoon.Take it easy, all.

No no... it seems pretty obvious that's where his thought came from. Just cause he didn't copy and paste doesn't mean that's not where he came up with the thought.

And Paul Phillips, I think, has a wierd open marriage
How would you know this? Nothing in his blog indicates this.
Go back to his older blogs, and they talk about wired orgy parties he went to....
And Paul Phillips, I think, has a wierd open marriage
How would you know this? Nothing in his blog indicates this.
Go back to his older blogs, and they talk about wired orgy parties he went to....
I've read the older postings; he attended the parties - doesn't mean that he participated. And then you are extrapolating his attendance into unfounded gossip.
  • 2 weeks later...
paulp doesn't seem like the typical american morality kinda guy, he's definatly an orgy guy.
LMFAO. What does one do to become an "orgy guy"? Is there a requisite number of orgies you have to attend and participate in before you're officially an orgy guy or can you still qualify if you just start wearing a lot of robes and lotions and such?
Which pros would cheat on their girlfriends? Let's start.Negreanu: Seems to be the hopeless romantic type. Probably wouldn't.Antonio Esferandi: Seems this former magician just discovered poontang last year. He's one of those dudes who would cheat on a hot girlfriend with an ugly girl.Phil Hellmuth: Tough one. He's a family man, but I'm not convinced he believes other human beings are real.Paul Phillips: Family man. Might think cheating is beneath him.Harry Demitriou: If he does cheat, it'd be more of a having a mistress thing than just a random floozy. He's a classy guy.Greg Raymer: He wouldn't dare. He finally got some huge money and the last thing he needs is losing half of it in a divorce.Add your own.
What're you, a woman?!(Yes, it was purposely misogynistic for +CV, or positive comedic value, keep your skirts on.)