I don't know how the announcers are in Canada but the US ones are borderline unlistenable

This afternoon, we have an over/under on how many times this one guy says "Quality" in a match

I now feel your pain John, Wish I was still watching the Canadian feed, these commentators are not good.

The woman who throws in the comments every 3 minutes sounds disinterested and her analysis seems forced.

It turns out, I was better off listening to the Spanish feed at the pool bar yesterday for BRA-BEL

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find this very disturbing. Can’t tell the difference? It was the Korean team   https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2018/6/18/17474438/south-korea-sweden-world-cup-trick-jersey-numbers

A whole lot of people in this world could learn a thing or two from the Japanese team.

I love the world cup. The timing of the games is going to make it really difficult to watch much this year though.

I now feel your pain John, Wish I was still watching the Canadian feed, these commentators are not good.

The woman who throws in the comments every 3 minutes sounds disinterested and her analysis seems forced.

It turns out, I was better off listening to the Spanish feed at the pool bar yesterday for BRA-BEL

Her diction seems forced. (different tone of voice than normal)

And she won't SHUT up

Whoever was doing g the color in the Brazil game was angering me. Made comments that never actually fit what you would see. Guy dives and the replay shows very minimal contact and they say "he bulldozed him over". Guy gets totally demolished and during replay they say "just a little touch".

Go England! Go Croatia! Go France!

Ive been rooting for those teams too, but now Im thinking an England-Russia matchup might have a lot of tension behind it too, all the fans there. But I still hate the way the Russians made it this far, esp the garbage win over Spain.

I would be excstatic with a semifinals of Bel-Fra-Eng-Croatia. Ive loved the way all 4 have played this tourney, all deserving.

but first, England needs to finish this.

I watch Telemundo. It’s great and the 30 second goaallllllllll calls are fun.

Ovechkin is in attendance with the Cup let’s go Russia.

God save our gracious Queen!

Long live our noble Queen!

God save The Queen!

Send her victorious

Happy and glorious

Long to reign over us

God save the Queen!

Croatia can't win this game by enough goals for me

you+I both!

which did not play well when i started watching the game poolside/beachside, because the 2nd biggest community here after Cuban is.... Russian

Ive grown to hate extra time

Just goto penalty kicks right away. The wear and tear on the players body is not good with such short recovery times between games

Ive grown to hate extra time

Just goto penalty kicks right away. The wear and tear on the players body is not good with such short recovery times between games

Nevermind :)

nice work John!!!!

unreal stuff, this tournament continues with the great drama

When I heavily favor one team over another, I hate DRAMA

you're good Wayne. I rarely win in WC bets, I really need to lay off when this comes around.

Well at least one of us will be moving onward

I’m convinced they plant good looking models in the stands.

The amount of hot women is pretty impressive.

My nephew is 21 and loves soccer. He bet Belgium 11-1 and France 6-1 Pre tournament. I’m trying to teach him how to lay off money so he can guarantee a win. His response? ‘Why would I do that, Belgium is going to win.’

Wise man once told me ( Wayne I think). Hedging is weak. Go for the gold. Degenerate life for the win.

Wise man once told me ( Wayne I think). Hedging is weak. Go for the gold. Degenerate life for the win.

I never hedge. When I bet it's all or nothing.

What do I have?

Nothing.

I want to throw up.

Spain is so much better than Russia. Sometimes thats just how it goes in this sport, but I despise teams who sit back, defend and stall for penalty kicks. Not deserving.

Makes my Croatia/France picks look better. lol

I was hopeful to watch an England-France final, but this above makes up for it