Ncaa Basketball Bracket Challenge

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://tournament.f...orts.yahoo.com/   Go to find a pool Input pool Id 67906 Password Hockey

is there a reject cup for the bracket? I'm in.

I have no idea how the tie breaker even works to be honest. I'm happy to call it a chop.     $50 each to me and Otto

oh, Tie Breaker is closest to total points predicted in the final game. I would have won, but I wasn't even thinking about that going into the final. Let's just call it a chop

Josh, why don't you cover my FCBL entry this year since you are collecting the money anyway, and I'll paypal you $10 USD to cover the difference.

I'll try to collect from Serge since he already owes me $50 from our football bet.

That leaves:

Chris

Arp

Wayne

Wayne, why don't you give $10 to Otto and send $10 to me, and Chris and Arp can send $20 each to Otto.

That work for everyone?

Its amazing to me how a simple zone used by Syracuse can just lead them to the final four.

Bob, did you watch/follow any of this? I know you arent a clg ball guy, but I was watching last nights game with my father in law who coached ball for decades, and he was just flabbergasted at how poor Oregon was against Syracuse' zone D. It seems like they do this every couple of years, just play a zone D that others cant break down, or dont know how.

I recall watching the selection show, and all these people were saying that Syracuse was only in the tournament so CBS could get good ratings, and the arenas would sell out of the first Syracuse game. lol

just saw this now

I didn't watch any of the tournament this year but in general a lot of college coaches are horrible tacticians and in many cases suck at teaching players how to play and think. A college coach is usually successful because of how well they recruit which is why so many ex college coaches make horrible NBA coaches.

• Like 1

Josh, why don't you cover my FCBL entry this year since you are collecting the money anyway, and I'll paypal you $10 USD to cover the difference.

I'll try to collect from Serge since he already owes me $50 from our football bet.

That leaves:

Chris

Arp

Wayne

Wayne, why don't you give $10 to Otto and send $10 to me, and Chris and Arp can send $20 each to Otto.

That work for everyone?

congrats to both, and dubey, lots of good karma on you for the generous chop offer. I paid Wayne $20 on Saturday, so mark me paid.

That leaves:

Chris

Arp

Wayne

That work for everyone?

Thanks Dubey, I will let Otto know.

I will forward you your dollars tonight.

Congrats on the tie/win guys.

Dubey, every time I think you are the nicest guy around, you do something else that makes it even more obvious. As Chris said, lots of good karma buddy.

Wayne, please congratulate Nathan on our behalf, he schooled us!

And text me your particulars so I can pay you electronically, thanks. Make sure Otto blows it on something he always wanted. :)

Congrats on the tie/win guys.

Dubey, every time I think you are the nicest guy around, you do something else that makes it even more obvious. As Chris said, lots of good karma buddy.

Wayne, please congratulate Nathan on our behalf, he schooled us!

And text me your particulars so I can pay you electronically, thanks. Make sure Otto blows it on something he always wanted. :)

Do you mean strippers?

I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed in myself that that wasn't what I was thinking at all.

And thats not a joke, I am disappointed I wasn't thinking that way and didnt recall the story. :)

I have no idea how the tie breaker even works to be honest. I'm happy to call it a chop.

$50 each to me and Otto

My son wanted to say Thank You Dubey

No worries at all, I was thinking chop all along, I forgot there was even a tie breaker. Otto had the better bracket and was pretty unlucky to have to chop with me to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...