Ncaa Basketball Bracket Challenge

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://tournament.f...orts.yahoo.com/   Go to find a pool Input pool Id 67906 Password Hockey

is there a reject cup for the bracket? I'm in.

I have no idea how the tie breaker even works to be honest. I'm happy to call it a chop.     $50 each to me and Otto

I wish I used my real braket. I'd be less embarrassed. This braket was the picks of a site that said they used a program to predict the winners. Their computer program is shit.

I'm still sort of screwed on my other braket with MSU though but I made better picks. Go TAM

I have UNC as well, but looks like Otto has Oklahoma in the finals, whereas I have Texas A&M and Dave you have Kansas. So we still have a shot.

Tonights Texas A&M vs Oklahoma game is obv pretty huge for me.

(i havent looked at anyone elses, so I might be screwed all the same, just looked at who else had UNC winning)

I don't think I can beat Otto. I can tie him if Syracuse beats Virginia and Nova beats Oklahoma I think

Down to the Oklahoma and Nova game. Nova favoured by 2. If not you tie with Otto

Not to make things sound crazy but one game may cost Otto the win. The Providence and USC game. Providence won on a layup with 1.5 seconds left. Dubey had Providence and Otto had USC.

Its amazing to me how a simple zone used by Syracuse can just lead them to the final four.

Bob, did you watch/follow any of this? I know you arent a clg ball guy, but I was watching last nights game with my father in law who coached ball for decades, and he was just flabbergasted at how poor Oregon was against Syracuse' zone D. It seems like they do this every couple of years, just play a zone D that others cant break down, or dont know how.

I recall watching the selection show, and all these people were saying that Syracuse was only in the tournament so CBS could get good ratings, and the arenas would sell out of the first Syracuse game. lol