I watched the game on my phone in my office. Told my staff I had an important conference call that should last a few hours depending on if it went to extra innings.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a matter of taking off your foul-mouthed, beer swilling fanatical hat for a moment and putting on your decent human hat.

as a jaded blue jays fan, my arguments for signing Bautista for whatever he is asking:   1. If they don't spend it on Bautista, it won't get "Better spent elsewhere" on other players. This is the bl

Here's a good example how the Jays current run can establish life long fans throughout the county.   My nephew who is 11 years old lives in Montreal and only cared about hockey last few years. Love

Being unemployed during baseball playoffs is sweet, I'm actually getting to watch some. Obviously lots of fun last night, I jumped when Desmond T-Rex armed Tulo's triple. That whole inning was crazy lucky, but winning game 1 on the road in a best of 5 is so huge.

Among all the good things last night, also want to point out the Rangers didn't hit anybody. A lot of teams would have plunked Bautista at some point, or especially taken a shot at our starting catcher after Bautista makes it 10-0. I hate throwing at people on purpose so love that the Rangers ignored a situation to start something, especially given the history.

Couldn't have asked for a better 1st game. Gibby probably should have left Estrada in for the complete game, but not a big deal...the win is what matters.

I can understand why some people dislike Bautista, but I just love him. His comment about him and Odor not being UFC fighters was great.

The Jays should try hard to sign both Encarnacion and Bautista. These guys are big game players who seem to thrive on pressure.

I must be getting old...I'm happy for the Jays, but a part of me feels bad for guys like Jimenez and Desmond.

Being unemployed during baseball playoffs is sweet, I'm actually getting to watch some. Obviously lots of fun last night, I jumped when Desmond T-Rex armed Tulo's triple. That whole inning was crazy lucky, but winning game 1 on the road in a best of 5 is so huge.

Among all the good things last night, also want to point out the Rangers didn't hit anybody. A lot of teams would have plunked Bautista at some point, or especially taken a shot at our starting catcher after Bautista makes it 10-0. I hate throwing at people on purpose so love that the Rangers ignored a situation to start something, especially given the history.

I think the Jays were very classy. Bautista thrives on getting booed and hated. After the homerun he didn't showboat. No glare. Not even the notion of a bat flip. Smart move.

we need to score a few more runs , so the bullpen doesnt throw stressful pitches..

The script is going great so far..