I cant believe it, but I am seriously considering it for the next game. I haven't really looked at the stats lately (I'm also afraid to), so thats probably why I havent benched him.

Im sure once I see that just about every other forward that I have is outscoring him, I will wonder why I didnt bench him.

Every single forward I had on my bench yesterday scored, just to prove a point that the coach should sit Kessel. :)

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After receiving that heartwarming letter, we typed up this response:   Dear Jordyn   Thank you very much for writing to the Whalers organization. You may not know this being just a 6 year old gir

open lineup spots = parity   ultimate goal is to play none on none, tie game.

I am really debating on whether I should advise you to sit Kessell for your next game. I honestly don't know which way I want you to go on this

Well its the Habs in Montreal..He better get up for that game.

Too many decisions....

Eberle, St.Louis, or switch to a hot Bailey, or fan favourite Skinner.

I really should have traded one of these forwards for a Dman, poor planning on the GM's part, looks even worse this week with Edler hurt and Kulikov suspended.

I really should have traded one of these forwards for a Dman, poor planning on the GM's part, looks even worse this week with Edler hurt and Kulikov suspended.

You even came all the way over here for Winter meetings... you should have pulled the trigger here!

Now that all the moves are done, the cap had a huge effect on me this year and filling in the gaps that I know I have.

Starting with an approx $68 auction amount, I quickly got to max cap with callups and the 1 big Iginla+JJohnson deal.

I would have pushed hard to get guys like Myers from Chris, I just had no cap space.

(I'm surprised no one else with cap space gave that a shot, it was pretty clear he was going to leave Buffalo)

Too many decisions....

Eberle, St.Louis, or switch to a hot Bailey, or fan favourite Skinner.

Boy, any of Eberle, St. Louis or Skinner would have been fine.

Luckily, I had all three (though Skinner on the bench) when I beat you in the FCHL last night. :)

Looking forward to another afternoon tomorrow of "How to handle the AHL cap" by the Whalers organization capologists.

I have $89.50, so $.50 of room.

BUT, I have $10 of salary on reserve I'd like to use (Elias, Berglund....) but cant, and about $10 in farm players Id like to call up,(Monahan, Burakovsky, Granlund) but cant.

So, we send down an Arcobello and Edler and Kulikov, and see who we need to use the next game....and then we start all over again the next day.

Playoffs are going to be fun! :)

Ah, didnt know that.

Cant say I ever checked in, I just didn't have the cap room to even start trade talks.

I was a horrible GM and didn't fully understand the $90 cap rule. I thought my hands where handcuffed and they we where not

7 games in 7 nights.

record: 6-0-1 (only loss in OT to the Cheap Thieves)

pick up a point in every game, and get the bye, I wanted no part of the first round. I love those short game nights, depth baby, depth! (having a little luck doesnt hurt either)

Cant wait til the 2nd round, and the playoff game sweats.

7 games in 7 nights.

record: 6-0-1 (only loss in OT to the Cheap Thieves)

pick up a point in every game, and get the bye, I wanted no part of the first round. I love those short game nights, depth baby, depth! (having a little luck doesnt hurt either)

Cant wait til the 2nd round, and the playoff game sweats.

May you wake up one morning and see Biatch's boobs.

Why dont you like me? I like you! :)

May you

Sit through a discussion on bikelanes

Draft a bunch of John Scotts

See the Hartford Whalers come back to the NHL and than move again

Sit between Zach and Jay at an AHL draft (wait you did that already, scratch that)

• 2 weeks later...

Some news coming up shortly...

however, I will need the forums help on how to post a picture. still do not know how.

thanks

Save picture to a hosting site (or post on facebook or twitter, you can post privately on the former, if you'd like), then come here and type this in:

[img=(insert URL to picture here, will end in .jpg or .png, etc)]

thanks, but wow, what a pain in the ass. i dont want to post publicly, dont know how to privately on facebook, and dont want to set up an account with imageshack.

what do you do, imageshack or something else?